• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperNova

SPOILERS: Yet ANOTHER Yozora Theory

So after chewing the bullet and going through KH3 again, and digesting what ReMIND had to offer. The ending of ReMIND and the Secret Episode got me thinking about a theory regarding Yozora and Sora.
  2. SuperNova

Would you prefer a new protagonist?

So with the release of KH3 finally over with, and the next KH game sometime in the future, lets talk about protagonists. Nomura has stated in the past that Sora will always be the main character of KH. However with his fate in the end of 3, I’ve seen some general worry about whether he will...
  3. SuperNova

How long do you think we might be in Shibuya?

Regardless if this is TWEWY related or just Verum Rex related, we know that Riku and Sora are in a version of Tokyo as a whole. With the secret ending being as vague as it is, I’m not certain on what’s going to happen. We know another game is going to happen soon, but what that game is going...
Back