• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Not understanding the story of KH3 is like failing a test you had 13 years to study for

I've always seen Kingdom Hearts games as games that you play, and then you play them again differently, and then again differently, and each time you understand bits that are referenced later as they are happening, and I've always loved that about the games. So if Kingdom Hearts III is...
  2. P

Time Travel/Keyblade War

I recently started thinking that the reason "you cannot change fate" through time travel is because of the Master of Masters and his Gazing Eye. Presumably the Master of Masters has some grand plan, and with No Name observing, he can plan for every eventuality. So even if you go back in time to...
  3. P

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Forbidden Mountain Perhaps I'm biased because Sleeping Beauty is my favourite Disney film and Maleficent is probably my all-time favourite character, but exploring her castle made me very happy in Birth by Sleep. Maleficent has appeared to be a recurring central antagonist but I don't feel like...
Back