• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ✨Danny✨

Are there any areas on here for searching for a party or recruiting for KHUX? I’m up to like 100...

Are there any areas on here for searching for a party or recruiting for KHUX? I’m up to like 100 raid bosses and trying to recruit more to help with my party rank. Thanks for the Sora and Donald gif hehe 😉
  2. ✨Danny✨

✨Radiant Hearts✨ recruiting currently 302nd

I’m Vulpes based in the 🇬🇧
  3. ✨Danny✨

Any ideas on how to expand my party? I’m powerful but people don’t know what I can do :)

Any ideas on how to expand my party? I’m powerful but people don’t know what I can do :)
  4. ✨Danny✨

✨Radiant Hearts✨ recruiting currently 302nd

Ok so here’s the story, I used to be a leader of a powerful guild Radiant Guardians, but took a break as Kingdom Hearts III seemed like it wasn’t happening. When I returned I found my admins had kicked me from my group and it was no longer active, I’m working hard to recreate what I lost I’m 🇬🇧...
  5. ✨Danny✨

Deep Dive III: What's your s*xuality?

I’m a gay male I was caught by my sister chatting on the internet on a gay chat site, she said she had an inclination on the fact that I probably was. I panicked and thought best tell parents before they heard it from her, they didn’t take it too well. For 3 months I kind of deflected all the...
  6. ✨Danny✨

New Group Old Leader

I was wondering if anyone needs a guild to join I’m Vulpes and currently have loads of spaces in my team for enthusiastic gamers, I’m from the 🇬🇧 and my group is called: ✨Radiant Hearts✨ I’m currently squashing Scourge Spiders up to level 32 so far solo. Any players wanna join? Search ID...
Back