• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EliDZ

The difference between links and summons.

Here's is an explanation for why Summons aren't in KH3. You can read it or the bottom is a link to my video in which I read the explanation and provide visual aide. SO in each main Kingdom Hearts game we have Summons, well actually in KH3 we have links. What’s up with that? Did Nomura one day...
  2. EliDZ

Aqua

After releasing my videos I've made a new friend. My video Deep Dive: Case Xemnas inspired iamoncewas to draw again so they drew this for me.
  3. EliDZ

Did you know that there is a realm of nothing?

We have the realm of light, dark, between, and sleep. However one that has gone under many's radar is the realm of nothing. It's something nomura purposefully doesn't draw attention to, because I believe it will play a huge role in the future. However rather than focus on the future, with this...
  4. EliDZ

Xemnas Hidden Agenda Uncovered.

Back in KH2 it appeared Xemnas wasn't really in it for giving the nobodies a heart. 358/2 Days came out and it confirmed Xemnas did have a secret agenda. The DDD came around we learn the true goal of Org 13 was to hook up Master Xehanorts heart to 13 vessels. So it'd be safe to assume that...
  5. EliDZ

What did you think of nobodies being able to grow hearts? as well as your opinion on Xemnas's "True" goal being to turn the Org into Xehanorts?

Update thank you to everyone for their feedback. I finished the video I made on this topic. Did you like it, or would you have rather it not have been a thing. Did you like the way it was delivered, or was it in bad taste. Did it change your perspective on characters like DiZ, Xemnas, and...
  6. EliDZ

I'm excited to start contributing to the community

This image was drawn by Melina Chortatou I have so many theories and analysis on the story of KH that I will share with the public and try to get a conversation going. I'm going to use YouTube to present my ideas, and would love to here what you guys have to say over here as well. I have two...
Back