• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OrionGold

Who's your KH crush? I'll start:

KH2 Kairi with a bit of Namine, Xion, and then Aqua. Honestly, it's not really a ranking but more of when I felt said crush in order.
  2. OrionGold

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

I have been told by a Discord friend that this adaptation basically sucks.
  3. OrionGold

Man, Hans got done dirty in Kingdom Hearts.
  4. OrionGold

Well that sucks. That just means the KH3 manga won't be as fun as the previous manga adaptations, especially since Kairi was a much more enjoyable character in the KH2 manga.
  5. OrionGold

So to anyone whose read the KH3 manga, how is it? A Discord friend of mine told me that it's just a rehash of Kingdom Hearts 3 without that Shiro Amano flavor. He even said that Kairi in the KH3 manga doesn't have the same personality that she had in the KH2 manga.
  6. OrionGold

By the way how is Kairi in the manga so far? Is she still the hothead from KH2?
  7. OrionGold

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

To be honest, I'd rather not have the live-action remakes appearing in Kingdom Hearts, especially if it means the possibility of Mulan (2022) making an appearance.
  8. OrionGold

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

We seriously need more variety in the personalities of the original female characters.
  9. OrionGold

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

I just want more Kairi because the poor girl really needs the spotlight and Ws.
  10. OrionGold

We're going to need a replacement voice actor for Iago.
  11. OrionGold

That would actually be great in my opinion. To me, jumping into comic book pages is not exactly new.
  12. OrionGold

Would've been nice to have a boss battle against Buzz.
  13. OrionGold

I like that even the Dusks are given a form of characterization in the manga.
  14. OrionGold

New Genres for Kingdom Hearts to Tackle

A light-gun rail shooter where you face off against Heartless using blasters designed to destroy them. Villain mooks from various Disney movies can also be enemies you can shoot. Most levels are based on Disney world with a few original thrown in and each of them ends in a boss fights against a...
  15. OrionGold

General Gameplay Ideas You Want to See in Future Games?

So make Ava be something like a kitsune?
  16. OrionGold

General Gameplay Ideas You Want to See in Future Games?

I would like to see the return of Wardrobe customization mechanic from Kingdom Hearts 0.2, but more in-depth this time around. For example, you can change every piece of wardrobe your character has like shoes, socks, shirts, jackets, gloves, wristbands, pants, hats, and even accessories. There...
  17. OrionGold

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

It doesn't help that in this day and age, you can get in trouble and be perceived as sexist if you do shit like this.
  18. OrionGold

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

While true, people just can't help it considering how long we have to wait for Kairi to get her moment. I think people should be in their right to be disappointed in Nomura's treatment of Kairi.
  19. OrionGold

KH Shower Thoughts

Since when did Hayner actually specified that it's been 3 months since he last seen Sora?
Back