• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GreyouTT

What are your thoughts on Xemnas?

He used to be my favorite villain of the bunch, but after KH3 I kinda swapped to Ansem. It just hit me pretty hard.
  2. GreyouTT

KHUX ► Any way to get my save data?

I just got a new phone, and I need to send my old one in to Samsung, but I want to keep my character and all that jazz for the memories that came with it. I got into KH3 with this character so it's really special to me.
  3. GreyouTT

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

And now it's time for a special edition of; The Weakest Link!
  4. GreyouTT

Your KH headcanon

Goofy and Max, at some point before the games, went on a vacation and had The Goofy Movie happen. Which is why he never worries about Max, since he's all grown up when KH1 starts.
  5. GreyouTT

Android or iOS?

From what I'm told, it certainly runs them. Will be trying it out myself when it finally comes out. Maybe my nvidia card will run it decently.
  6. GreyouTT

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

We altered time just to beat him senseless while at the height of his power, at that point all he can do is give up.
  7. GreyouTT

i played re:mind again.

The Mickey section is the best scene in the series don't @ me
  8. GreyouTT

I just noticed something...(Fun discussion)

It means it's a Lightside
  9. GreyouTT

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

Lloyd fits Xehanort so well that I want the games to have a "Legacy" and "Consistent Voice" option where the latter has redubbed lines with Christopher Lloyd.
  10. GreyouTT

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

Some longer segments as Riku would've been nice, like say revisiting 0.2 areas (honestly wouldn't shock me if that was planned when 0.2 was still part of 3). But I was fine with him being more of a supporting role since he pretty much finished his entire arc and really only had the Replica and...
  11. GreyouTT

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

The day after Soul Hackers 2? I'm eating good this month.
  12. GreyouTT

KH4 probable worlds

The though just occurred to me, but ENCOM could have a branch in Shibuya, which could let us go into The Grid and meet Tron again (maybe take Flynns role in the first movie). Also is it copium that I want Sora to meet Kid from Chrono Cross? Heavy Chrono Cross Spoiler: the game ends with Kid in...
  13. GreyouTT

Editorial ► Should everything Disney exist in Kingdom Hearts?

Aye it should be in the series. I'd have not payed attention to it as a wee lad otherwise.
  14. GreyouTT

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Maybe they bring back the Dives from 3D? Can't think of any way the Gummi could get there unless that one section in UX where Dolan and Gooby show up in Daybreak was post KH3 and they were trying to use it to cross realms.
  15. GreyouTT

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I want to access them like Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
  16. GreyouTT

Meanwhile, mine was: "GO FOR IT YA FOKIN MADLAD"
  17. GreyouTT

KH4 probable worlds

Honestly, I thought it was the most Kingdom Heartsy the game ever got. They just took forever to get through it by drip feeding us with five quests. FUCK the bugs though. Most tanky-ass and unfun enemies in the game.
  18. GreyouTT

KH4 probable worlds

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Black Cauldron
Back