• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GreyouTT

KHUX ► Any way to get my save data?

I just got a new phone, and I need to send my old one in to Samsung, but I want to keep my character and all that jazz for the memories that came with it. I got into KH3 with this character so it's really special to me.
  2. GreyouTT

KHUX ► My attempt at deinterlacing a specific screen in the Master of Master's control room.

About a year ago Roboloid found a world on a screen in the control room that's not in the game. I just recently had the idea to try cleaning it up a bit and make it less obscure. So here's the results: The original picture: The (semi-cruddy) deinterlaced version:
  3. GreyouTT

People already having fun with Photo Mode.

This one has me (and Xion) dying:
  4. GreyouTT

Some stuff with Secret Report 12

I hadn't thought about this when reading them originally, and reading them to figure out something in a completely different topic led to this. This kinda got me thinking: What worldline is Luxu referring to in the first sentence? Is it just an example or has he peeked into other ones? He...
  5. GreyouTT

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

With the next game taking place in the Shinjuku/Shibuya areas, there doesn't seem to be room for much Disney stuff. Will it be a game without Disney worlds? Will there be a clever way to include it? Or is it just the one world with the boys moving onto another like DDD? IMO, I think we'll have...
Back