• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hollow Bastion

The Documentary Hypothesis

Documentary hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia So basically, this says that the 5 books of the Torah were written by 4 different sources from different time periods, occasionally working with the previous books, and redactors came in at the end to try and weave them all together...
  2. Hollow Bastion

Deconversion

Why I am no longer a Christian Came across this just recently. It's an interesting watch and also incomplete, it would seem. Also, it's long. If you intend to watch, watch it fully. It is essentially someone describing their journey from a Christian to atheism, in a fair amount of detail.
  3. Hollow Bastion

Ignosticism

Do you believe that ignosticism is a valid theological position to take? For those who don't know, here's a basic way of defining it, pulled from wiki: "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would...
  4. Hollow Bastion

Chat colors

Wasn't sure if this would be better here or in the tech forums so I just chose a random one. Text colors in the chat don't seem to be working for some people. This started happening for me yesterday, particularly after my Java updated to 1.6. I can't say whether that's the same for others...
  5. Hollow Bastion

New Tool cd

Has anyone bothered to listen to the 10,000 Days cd by Tool? Was released May 2nd. Good cd, imo. Not quite as good as, say, Ænima, but still pretty good. 10,000 Days (Wings Part 2) and The Pot are very good, imo. The Pot for the singing style and associated music, and 10,000 Days for the...
  6. Hollow Bastion

woot

http://www.wise.virginia.edu/software_engineering_major.html Woo, my small school got a software engineering program before Virginia Tech. That's like...an insult to VT. XD Now I just need to figure out if I want to try that or stick with just a computer science major.
  7. Hollow Bastion

A C++ project for class (long and has code)

Every week in C++ class we have to write a project for some problem he gives us. This project was to find the federal tax a person or married couple would have to pay. The user has to enter in their marital status, the number of children under 14 if they're married, the gross income (combined...
  8. Hollow Bastion

World of Warcraft

Anyone here play it? I'm trying to find people who also play it but it's friggin impossible. My stats are currently (I have only one character): Name: Zeonic Class: Rogue Race: Night Elf Level: 19 Guild: Can't remember the name..will edit once I remember Server: Eldre'Thalas Professions...
  9. Hollow Bastion

Music ► Bands you listen to?

Thought this might be fun, seeing which bands everyone listens to. I'm sure I forgot some but oh well AFI A Perfect Circle Anti-Flag Audioslave BoA Crossfade Disturbed The Eagles Foo Fighters Godsmack Incubus Led Zeppelin Lynard Skynard Metallica Muse Nickleback Nirvana Ozzy Osborne The...
Back