• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

i wuz owned

thanks once again, prehaps i should use final form and the gull wing
  2. E

i wuz owned

thanks, i'll kill any random heartless or nobody i c
  3. E

i wuz owned

I started 2 attempt to figt Sephiroth, an i only got passed the 4th bar. Any advice?
  4. E

KH2's difficulty?

There r easy parts 2 KH2(Like the 100 Acre Wood), and hard parts(Like Sephiroth).
  5. E

I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Finally Got The Ultima Weapon! Now All That's Left 4 Me 2 Do Is 2 Kick Sephiroth's Ass!:d
  6. E

Did you like Demyx?

HELL NO! that guy is a dush bag that luvs men. I mean, come on, the loser fights with an instrument.
  7. E

Kingdom Hearts II Good or bad?

HELL YES IT'S GOOD!!! the only bad thing u can say about KH2 is u hav 2 go back 2 Atlantica, and it's just 1 big musical. That frickin' place nearly gave me a brain tumor.
  8. E

Cheesecake must die

The title says it, cheesecake must die. there r people who r obsesed with the stuff and they're seriously creepin' me out, lik paying over $100 for a pic of cheesecake. R u with me r not?
  9. E

Yes! RPGamer Reviews KH2!

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!? A 4/10!?!?!?!? THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!:mad:
  10. E

i need help......again........

Can some1 point out the location of the chest that holds the Orcichalum+ in the brink of despair , in TWTNW, and don't tell me it's in the chest by synthesis shop. I chhecked it and it wasn't there. I also need 2 know which enemies drop bright gem. thanks in advance.:cool:
  11. E

What Is ur Favorite Level Right Now On KH2

I like Twilight Town. i don't know y but i just luv that place
  12. E

Anti form sucks

it just dosen't suck, it blows. And by the fact u can't revert from it, and it list the amount of times u used anti-form on the battle report aftre u beat the game, it must b a punishment 4 abuseing the drive system.
  13. E

kh2 the simpsons video

That Was Funny!
  14. E

OMG!!! He still does it!!!

What!?!?!?! Not Again!!! And I Just Barely Beat Him In Kh1! And He Is Even Harder This Time!
  15. E

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

I beat it. If it wasn't for school, I would b done in 2 days.
  16. E

Favorite party member

sorry if it was a spoiler for you, but i thought that i had 2 include him
  17. E

Kairi or Namine?

That's tough, they're both hot, but i have to say Kairi is hotter.
  18. E

The saddest death in Kh2

I have 2 agree, it was sad when we thought Goofy died. But i still have 2 say Axel.
  19. E

Favorite party member

Dats true, but its not as good as Riku's though
  20. E

Favorite party member

This excluding Donald and Goofy, this poll is just 4 temp party members. for my vote, i put Riku.
Back