• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

I like Vexen despite his voice actor; I did not imagine him sounding that way when I first played CoM on GBA years and years ago.
  2. J

Shesez Breaks the Boundaries of Kingdom Hearts 2

Using light effects to help when transitioning to the white void where Sora and Kairi danced.
  3. J

News ► Kingdom Hearts outfit and weapon for Squall Leonhart coming to Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT in June

the DLC is way overpriced. I can get a decent game for that. DLC on PSP was like, 0.99 an out fir and maybe $3usd for a song pack. I won't be supporting this, even though I love Squall.
  4. J

Donald Duck with the CLUTCH!!

he gets rekt by a fucking Nox Vidmate VLC Level 1 duck card. That must be devastating.
  5. J

Billy Zane recalls playing Ansem, sketches him from memory

it wasn't really the actual Ansem, but man Nox Vidmate VLC I would have given anything for Billy Zane to voice him in Reverse/Rebirth at the very least.
  6. J

Just got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and need some help

Voices are one of the things a game like KH takes pride in. They'd lose a massive amount of interest if 1.5 had no voices.
Back