• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Brit710

To pull or not to pull...

So I am back up to 15,000 jewels after pulling for two 2F Soras, those two and my Aced are by far my strongest medals. I'm not able to completely pass content. I usually get stumped around level 2000 enemies. I dont have a very strong speed setup, which made me consider pulling for the COM...
  2. Brit710

Magic Mirror Medals

Are these still being used in the game? I dont have any medals that will allow me to fuse them in.
  3. Brit710

Question about Medals

So, I'm still fairly new to the game. I'm playing for free, so I try to do a lot of the special events. However, I still have trouble beating most of them past the first or second level. I'm doing everything I can to level up all my keyblade without buying gems, and trying to boost my best...
  4. Brit710

Who is Riku Replica referring to?

In Sanfransokyo, Riku says: "Unlike a certain wizard you know, I had to play by the rules to travel through time" What wizard is he referring to? Merlin? Yen Sid? Someone else?
  5. Brit710

Difference between KH Unchained X and Union X?

I'm sorry if this is an annoying question that is asked a lot. Does anyone know of a video that explains the difference between Unchained, Unchained X, and Union X? I'm so confused and I'm worried there is something I'm missing in the story.
Back