• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

KH Movie

I know that the rumor of a KH Movie is still wide but for the ones who are interested, heres something i found http://www.tsukiyo.org/Forum/index.php?topic=512.0
  2. W

bad guys

this just a question for fun but what do you think happened to Maleficent and Pete after TWTNW
  3. W

final form

i know that you get final form after you see roxas in TWTNW and i know that you get it when you try your other forms but every time i do that it's always antiform or the other ones like valor wisdom and master can someone help me
  4. W

final form

does anybody know how to get the final form
  5. W

voice of nala

i have been going on sites of kingdom hearts 2 but it does not say who voices nala in KH2, do any of you know who voices nala
  6. W

finally

okay people kingdom hearts 2 has been released today are you gonna buy today how do you fell excited nervous to see what the game is like please answer
  7. W

KH movie

Look i know that no one is sure about a KH movie but i have a theory as you all know in the atlantica world there is like a musical (wich is creepy) so im thinking that Square would never do that on perpose to the game maybe disney asked them to do that so that they can make a disney movie of KH...
  8. W

Scroogy

Does anybody know what Scrooge McDuck does in the game
  9. W

New World

If they had added a pixar world in the Kh2 english version what world would you like? Me it would either be Toy Story, A Bug's Life or The Incredibles
  10. W

Donald and Daisy

Okay if any of you remember in KH donald and goofy leave to find Mickey and donald asks Daisy if she can take care of the but before he can finish his phrase Daisy says Of Course what do you think was the thing that donald wanted Daisy to take care of :confused:
  11. W

Two new voices official

I saw two cutscenes in english at KH-Media.Net and i recognized the voices of Jonny Deep as Jack Sparrow and Chris Sarandon as Jack Skellington
  12. W

KH3 thing

I was looking for Kh2 and i went to Wikipedia and i clicked on the little mermaid and beauty and the beast movies based on the worlds and they wrote that in Kh3 the atlantica and beauty and the beast worlds would be back and you would have to fight Ursula again (how many times has it been)
  13. W

Pride Land

I know this is no big but do any of you wished that Zazu would have been in the Pride Land World
  14. W

Atlantica

I know that antlantica is musical but i just have to know can we fight heartless in that world like in the first and when does the land part come and is it all musical or is it sometime regular mode and do you fight the shark again
  15. W

The Future of KH

i was just thinking of the future i mean like in the year 2013 they will probably have new machines that would be better than the PS2, PS3 etc. and that means the PS2 won't be in stores anymore so if in a couple of years the PS2 is not available in stores anymore what will happen to KH, KH Chain...
  16. W

Maleficent in Kh3

If Maleficent survived and became good in KH2 wich would suck do you think that she would be the bad guy in KH3 and that she would have become evil wich would rock :confused: :rolleyes:
  17. W

Maleficent

Does anybody know what Maleficent does in KH2 and how does she die and does anybody know if she turns into a dragon again and i heard that she becomes good at the end is this true because that would suck i mean come on she was born to be evil and i also heard that she is attacked by heartless...
  18. W

Sounds weird but might be cool

Well you all know that there will a KH3 so i was thinking of worlds that i would like and i though of two but one is not disney anyway i was just wondering of what you guys would say if there would be a Star Wars and Muppet world.
  19. W

KH movie

hey guys you might remember me writing that they are making a kh movie but i was gone so i was not able to put a link well here it is AnimeOST.Net :cool: hope you enjoy
  20. W

Kingdom Hearts Movie

Hey i guys i was looking at sites about KH2 or KH3 and suddenly a site got my eye. It was about Disney and Square Enix thinking about a Kingdom Hearts Movie, it sounds very cool, based on the game but they will probably add some Disney songs like Under The Sea, This Is Halloween, etc. i hope...
Back