• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. arthurnottheking

Advice/Help ► Any other writing outlets and/or websites do you guys recommend?

The list of websites I used when I was writing fanfiction: BetaBooks AgentQueryConnect CritiqueCircle LitReactor Writer’s Carnival AbsoluteWrite (forum) Don't forget about Goodreads. And Facebook too. It has tons of Beta Reading groups for writers who are looking for feedback.
  2. arthurnottheking

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora Nendoroid appears to be in development by Good Smile Company

Sent via PowerSchool network writemyessaytoday.net Back to school + lack of money = zero Collectible Nintendo figures whatsoever... I waited for Sora Nendoroid in vain. A guy from Newark promised to send me one (he's got three), but he wanted my Riku Nendoroi...
  3. arthurnottheking

Advice/Help ► My....Distraught as a Writer. Feedback...(please...)

The most crucial thing here is being emotional. Writing is emotional per se. So it should work. Even anger makes you a better writer than calmness. A must read: Writer’s Block: 27 Techniques to Overcome It Forever by Henneke Duistermaat
  4. arthurnottheking

Advice/Help ► My....Distraught as a Writer. Feedback...(please...)

Freewriting or brainstorming often helps me a lot. The core reason for a writer's block is the so-called "conflicted feelings phenomenon" and that's where each fiction writer finds himself bewildered and dismayed. Whenever I have doubts or feel like I failed the writing style or my techniques...
  5. arthurnottheking

[SPOILER ALERT] KHINSIDER REVIEWS KINGDOM HEARTS III

Yeah, I agree, the end was a bit rushed, but that was necessary I guess. As a storyteller myself (fan fic and short stories, mostly), I often choose this variant, I mean when there's a chance to dwell on the events/elements more in next narratives. I'm so excited about Kingdom Hearts!
Back