• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

English KH2 Ultimania?

Japan sucks. Sorry god I did not mean that. I did not mean tha-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  2. S

Info On Kh2 ? Or 3

Jesse Mccartney as Roxas that sucks. It makes me not want to get the game
  3. S

Most hated Boss (well to me)

Sphieroth. He was the hardest boss ever to beat in any game
  4. S

all KH2 non-spoiler questions here!

It did not talk to you too. Am I going crazy.
  5. S

all KH2 non-spoiler questions here!

I have a question n***a where is you teeth at. (Thank you Paul Mooney on the Dave Chappelle show)But really does your keyblade talk to you on this game.
  6. S

KH2 journle question

Use correct grammer please. There should have been a comma after that yeah, and another thing try to spell thing right. I know I am not the best speller, but I try my hardest. Oh and to answer the question I do not know if they are in the journal, not knowing what the journal is.
  7. S

Game Review!!!(KH2 got 9.8/10)

I can not bleieve it. I also thought that it would not be as good as Kingdom Hearts I. This is going to be the greatest game of all time.
  8. S

kh2 world thread

I am looking forward to Hollow Bastion Space Paranoids and lion King.
  9. S

feelings about KH2.

I am excited about it too but the only thing more important at the time than Kingdom Hearts II ais getting the secret Krabby Patty formula.
  10. S

anyone beat kh2 yet(not a big spioler)

I saw it on the internet and it was just plain interesting.
  11. S

Need something cleared up...

Ha ha they died. THat is what they get for turning their backs on Diz.
  12. S

Atlantica boss battle(guess)

Man the little mermaid is tight. Don't dis the little mermaid just because the main character was a girl. That was a cool movie just like the rest of the disney movies pretty much except for cinderella and Snow white.
  13. S

KH1 cheats

Have you ever heard of cheatertime. ............................Neither have I
  14. S

cloud vs auron

It is Cloud not Tidus. Are you blind.
  15. S

cloud vs auron

Cloud would demolish Auron
  16. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 V.S Halo 2

Master Chief does not have any powers or swords. Just guns. TYhe guns that the Humans have anyway suck. Only the alien ones are any good. So Sora would beat Master Chief. And Kingdom Hearts @ is much better than Halo 2
  17. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 OST Cover

I like cheese
  18. S

KH2 official site

You think that This wwebsite will ever update the strategy guide. That is what I want to know.
  19. S

Sora Vs Riku

Yeah Riku would be dead if Sora even just used Valor or Wisdom form.
Back