• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Sora is the MOM? Theory (KH3RM/UXDR Spoilers) Please share your thoughts...

Nomura has always said Sora is a normal islander kid. It doesn't meant that he can't grow up to face some sort of trauma that sees him using powers he's had to go right back to the start of events.
  2. I

Sora is the MOM? Theory (KH3RM/UXDR Spoilers) Please share your thoughts...

I have a theory. There will be spoilers involved so please, if you do not want anything to be spoiled, turn back!!! I believe KH is building the Master of Masters up to be Sora. Is it possible that the Master of Masters is a Time travelling Sora, who has witnessed where the world is destined...
  3. I

Ephemer is Luxu?

so i've been replaying KH3 and as I was about to start the Dark Inferno Battle, I couldn't help but notice the scarf and whether or not the Dark Inferno was his heartless or not. As I googled pictures of his design, I remember Luxu/Braig also wore a scarf, albeit a more tattered one, and this...
  4. I

My Theory on where KH3Remind will leave us....

Hi guys, First thread here so hopefully I'm doing this right! We've all seen the trailer, and we're all hyped right now, but its seriously got me thinking; What made them add SOOOO much content? While it could be fan pressure, Nomura planning this the entire time, Evil Disney corporations (evil...
Back