• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Xemnas Fan art

I think this is in the wrong place so don't flame plz. Does any one know where I can find some.
  2. A

FF 12 the song

What do you all think of "Kiss me goodbye"...If you have not heard of it then go listen to it on youtube.
  3. A

What kind Anime Person are you ?

So tell me what anime person best show how you are. You can make A list if you like.
  4. A

Info On Kh2 ? Or 3

Dose any one know if all this is True: It's not the Games actual cover, it's the Ultimania Art Book. Quite decent news has appeared for the English version. So far there is a partial voice actor list from a Moderator at IGN: Here's the partial list of KH2's voice talent. This list is from...
  5. A

Ravemaster

What happen to this Show and is it going to come back on in CN.
  6. A

Naruto: Narutimett Hero 3(Vid)

If any one Get the New Naruto Game Watch this Vid-http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_naruto_hero3/sp_movie.html
  7. A

XenoSaga III GP

OMG, hey guy it seen there Gp out on the net. http://rapidshare.de/files/5934295/XenoGame.3GP.html
  8. A

narutamate hero 3

Any of yoyu get the game Because I all Ready Pre-order my. Scans: I think It going to turn out to be A Great Game.
  9. A

Grandra 3

Does Any one Know why this is only A Japan only game.Some of the Other Game Made it way Over Seas.
  10. A

Dark Rising of Fallen Kingdom

Yes....Yes...It Me again. Storyline: In A World When People Could use Power from there arm and Body and make many Thing without use Item.Yes you must Be tell your self How...A lady Name Sukine Could make this Happen in real Life.But she Had Die Because of what the Anicents want,But the...
  11. A

Romancing Sage:Minstral Song

Any of you Heard of this Game?
  12. A

Hey I back

Hey I back people,will just for A far mins.
  13. A

Hey it My BirthDay

Hey It my Birthday and I turning 17.
  14. A

Cruisom Ralm(Plz join)

Occ:Will I am Bored and I Guess I try again on Make A Rp Plz join this rp and Get it A try...... Story Line:In the Land of Luna Cross there lived Many Race and Kingdoms.But,this land has been Dos Big History about the past,People say that In the Past there live A powerful Kingdom Call the...
Back