• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LoneFox

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Sounds like they want more players to stress-test their servers. Also, moving it away from 1st of May is probably a good idea...
  2. LoneFox

Is it just me of has no-one posted the Android beta announcement yet?
  3. LoneFox

KHUX ► Case of the Master of Masters... (Fun discussion)

That is simply marketing. Who would want to join a union that uses the pig as its symbol?
  4. LoneFox

When are we expecting news?

That sounds like their boss gave an old phone to his kids for the beta, and the game turned out to not work on it...
  5. LoneFox

A single character. (Community Project)

You are asking a hard question here. It would be very easy if we were talking about Missing-Link (the answer being Brain's girlfriend), and little bit harder but still quite easy for Verum Rex (that's Riku). But, as @Chaser already said above, we simply don't have enough information to...
  6. LoneFox

So, what we have is: Almost full KH1 story cast, including the summons and the princesses, but not Final Fantasy. Also missing seem to be Ansem SoD, Merlin, and Geppetto. At 2-star rank, there are characters from KH3 worlds, except Caribbean and Arendelle have been replaced with Neverland and...
  7. LoneFox

Is there a list of all available pieces somewhere? I think I'm noticing some interesting patterns among them...
  8. LoneFox

This Twitch VOD has the new world in action starting at 13:30.
  9. LoneFox

Just like we did with Pooh medals in UX. Nothing new here. I bet that's exactly what it is. The same models rendered with simpler shaders (GPU programs), and possibly using lower resolution textures as well, to work around the limitations of mobile hardware.
  10. LoneFox

Interestingly, my first reaction to her was that she looks very similar to what I'm expecting the Norse goddess associated with things like intelligence, wisdom, and/or knowledge to look like. You know, the one who will eventually become Eraqus's grandmother. Even the dog collar she is wearing...
  11. LoneFox

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Nitter. There have been a couple of times when some change on Twitter's side broke all instances at once for several days, but other than that it has worked quite well.
  12. LoneFox

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

I don't think so. If it was possible to destroy them that way, wouldn't the MoM have arranged it so that all (or at least most) of them would have been in Daybreak Town when it was destroyed? I see four possibilities for that remaining minor Darkness: It is for Lauriam. It could have gone into...
  13. LoneFox

Final Fantasy Coming to Magic the Gathering in 2025

I don't know who or what you are referring to here (because I don't know much about the franchise), but they have said that they don't want to put any planeswalkers in these crossover sets, basically to protect the world (b)order.
  14. LoneFox

What are some really common KH misconceptions?

Looks like the forum software has converted it to jpg.
  15. LoneFox

General ► Fun with Social Media; Twitter dying, Reddit Shenanigans, fun with Facebook.

So, apparently the bird is getting replaced with the Recusant's Sigil, of all things... 😆
  16. LoneFox

I found something interesting... (Fun discussion)

Trying to make everything yourself is almost certainly a doomed effort, but it can be done by using existing resources in a creative way, both stuff from the original game(s) and what is available from the community. Total conversions for classic FPS games are typically made this way, and some...
  17. LoneFox

Your KH headcanon

Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Yes, they must have been involved in some sort of time travel adventure that caused them to jump about 10 years into the future after BBS. I guess it involved saving Uncle Scrooge's Money Bin when their original homeworld Duckburg fell into darkness, or something like...
  18. LoneFox

Your KH headcanon

Nomura seems to have a habit of inventing answers on the spot rather than admitting that he hasn't thought of the thing in question before. The whole thing about time going at different speed in different worlds is one of these emergency answers to a question about some inconsistency in the...
  19. LoneFox

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I guess that is true, or at least was until the trailer made Sora/Strelitzia a thing. I just don't see it as common, because there is so little fan content about UX characters in general. This is a surprisingly hard question, but I'll try. I think the most important part is simply, we have the...
  20. LoneFox

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Often? Does anyone else than myself and the Master of Masters ship them? :p
Back