• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jdh34

Film ► About The Alice in Wonderland remake... (Fun discussion)

https://interestingliterature.com/2020/11/lewis-carroll-through-looking-glass-summary-analysis/#:~:text=Through%20the%20Looking-Glass%2C%20the%20sequel%20to%20Alice%E2%80%99s%20Adventures,when%20they%20were%20learning%20to%20play%20the%20game. Here is some info in case you were wondering
  2. jdh34

Film ► What Disney films are your favourites?

The Emperor's new groove Aladdin and the king of thieves Alice in wonderland
  3. jdh34

Will the Kingdom Hearts series ever feature elements from Disney TV-shows?

Yes absolutely I'd like to see drawing duck and crew also drake long ... Chuck in Kim possible and her apprentice and while your at it reylo
  4. jdh34

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Ok amended yeah I'd like to battle in my region and state too I think they have tournament s here in Australia but I'm not sure
  5. jdh34

Ok so I bought SSB recently and I only unlocked Bowser Zelda and ness I was hoping for Ryu ken oh and shadow does appear as an assist
  6. jdh34

KH Shower Thoughts

No I don't think so but they can use spy and teleport out it's more technical that way now webbiegale could if she learned from Merlin she would use teleport steal haste intuition and if she concentrated I suppose meteo
  7. jdh34

It does and if sora teamed up with cloud add fusoya and Terra maybe Cecil and Edgar into the mix now you're talking
  8. jdh34

New Forum Software

Thanks for the explanation 👍
  9. jdh34

Rayman I Agree with you there as for cammy she will get censored so id pick juli or juni in her place
  10. jdh34

Ok if not rouge and shadow then id like to see m bison and cammy from sf maybe even ken and chun li
  11. jdh34

im not that guy spoilers and here is your precious tales
  12. jdh34

frankly i don't have the game yet and only if ninty put a good char in would i buy it for now it's just a Wii u Port with extra dlc happens every time Edit Get Knuckles or amy in there from sega or rouge or shadow
  13. jdh34

The Master of Master's True Identity *SPOILERS*

This mom character will have his identity revealed soon by op and the youtube video on this theory So sit back relax and enjoy the ride
  14. jdh34

The Master of Master's True Identity *SPOILERS*

Nice work my man keep working on your theory
  15. jdh34

Welcome young sire
  16. jdh34

Hi all I am yet to get super smash brothers ultimate as I've only had a Nintendo switch for a few months So i might get it on boxing day With that said once I get the game and an online membership count me in I'll join the clan Btw ryu from sf is my staple
  17. jdh34

Kudos to staff who recovered my account

Kudos to staff who recovered my account
Back