• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kraze1984

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Hello, everybody! Merry Christmas! Kingdom Hearts: Coded -Demo- got properly dumped from the P-01A AND running on the DoJa SDK on PC. AFAIK files are not posted yet. Also this is not the full version yet.
  2. kraze1984

Nice, I'll keep an eye on that.
  3. kraze1984

Qualcomm phones have a mechanism of controling them via simulated keypresses (i.e. revskills has such a functionality). This mechanism uses its own protocol, it is not like you just plug in a joystick and there you go. You would probably be able to replicate that functionality with an Arduino...
  4. kraze1984

I will verify the vx9200 - I have that phone now. I verified - the OP did not install all the necessary files.
  5. kraze1984

Kahvibreak Discord is mainly dedicated to J2ME preservation, as well as to other lesser known feature phone platforms like BREW, WIPI, ExEn, Mophun, MRE, i-mode etc.
  6. kraze1984

Well, all the stuff is already on archive.org, but any mirrors are welcome. Also we have a Discord server where new finds are usually posted.
  7. kraze1984

Infuse has still a long way to go.
  8. kraze1984

Re: Flashing VX8610 - I never tried with that phone, but the person who posted the guide flashed the patched firmware and that worked. Probably, there was a problem during flashing. You need to put the phone into download mode - it was I think 5+power button or *+powerbutton, and reflash it...
  9. kraze1984

Here, read this document: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yx27erzg1scmsd/C781_modification_guide.pdf?dl=0 This is about getting any BREW game on the phone. The necessary files mentioned in the FAQ are here: https://mega.nz/folder/WPZChIhC#tLmFFa2Jp3Ih4O1L5EYfnA The forum where these were...
  10. kraze1984

Gamersjoint did run a commentary video on the collection of gameplay videos on the game recently. Incidentally, I released today the full gameplay with BIG FONTS and FIXED SOUNDS (and poorly chosen soundtrack) from the Zeebo.
  11. kraze1984

I don't think you can, as I don't remember seeing a firmware for it in the wild. Try with a Ravine 2.
  12. kraze1984

Not an easy task to do. Better tell which ones can NOT run it. Never made a list though.
  13. kraze1984

Well, another severed thread ...
  14. kraze1984

A user claims to have stopped on Wonderland in the comments to this video:
  15. kraze1984

This is the backup of Kingdom Hearts V Cast which includes training level and all the three found episodes: Swashbuckler's Island, Agrabah, and Maleficient Castle. Wonderland is still not found. In the .mif file I modified the version info acording to the information Eriyu provided, and...
  16. kraze1984

The files for Maleficient Castle have now been successfully secured from Eriyu's phone backup. I will be checking for any anomalies, but I "think" this should be fine. These are photos from my C781.
  17. kraze1984

I've been working with him since the beginning of the development of this emulator.
  18. kraze1984

As of now we were able to extract 17 out of 27 files specific for the Maleficient castle level from Eriyu's backup.
  19. kraze1984

Yes, you are completely right. We need to find the unfortunate soul who stopped on level 2.
  20. kraze1984

I would also go as far as to find the cable on ebay, purchase, and get it dropshipped. And provide any necessary theorical info.
Back