• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Snowflake:3

Top 2 Worst written character currently in the games?

Kairi. It’s not that she’s a boring character, it’s just I bore myself having high expectations every time we see her, Maybe her training with aqua will come to fruition? Kairi needs all the development she can get. Axel. I was actually close to saying Riku due to his dry performance in kh3 but...
  2. Snowflake:3

News ► Square Enix releases brand new screenshots and renders for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

That means only those on the middle will have those cool flashy attacks... that’s sorta unfair:( i wanted to use terra... his just as much protagonist as Aqua, My favorite character is being cast Aside yet again even after 10 years... hmm to be real I don’t care who gets to be in the middle...
  3. Snowflake:3

News ► Square Enix releases brand new screenshots and renders for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

OMG!!! This Looks soo beautiful!!!!! Folks can someone fill me in? When we play Trio teams can I put whoever I want in the middle left and right? Like say Can I put Axel or terra in the middle?
  4. Snowflake:3

Coronavirus and Pets

keep him on a leash... or just inside the house or whatever. and stay home even if he begs you to walk him, your life is more important.
  5. Snowflake:3

Kairi: The Thread

I care for Kairi. mainly in kingdom hearts 1 and 2, rest KH Games she was Ehh but because I grew with her and because nostalgia playing a major factor I can say I still like her and I can say that I’m happy she got the main focus for once but I think many aren’t making fair argument about her...
  6. Snowflake:3

Should Kairi Get A New Keyblade?

Storm fall doesn’t look girly to me, maybe rainfall and destiny embrace do, too bad aqua went back to rain fall her storm fall was really cool, same with terra and the end of the earth I had hoped he didn’t go back to earth shaker, I’m happy at least ventus didn’t change I like his unique...
  7. Snowflake:3

Myyyyyy Corona

Lmao Why you write it My Corona? I was worried you might have Got one
  8. Snowflake:3

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Chocolates, cause of my allergy. But I can still eat them sometimes
  9. Snowflake:3

I’m ok With that
  10. Snowflake:3

Dream drop distance:🤔

I agree and disagree on some stuff, I don’t think the tutorial fight counts really So they are still tied for 12 to 12 for bosses As for the spellcaster boss his like a summoner who summons bosses so I don’t know how to say it but I don’t count that fight as 3 bosses but at the same time I do...
  11. Snowflake:3

Unpopular opinions!

Unpopular opinion? Ansem seeker of darkness is better then Xemnas
  12. Snowflake:3

Who do you think is the strongest Key Bearer of light?

Ventus. Isn’t he a pure light? I think his the strongest when it comes to light. If you mean the strongest among the Good guys than Riku or maybe Tie between Aqua and Terra Ultimately I Don’t really know T.T
  13. Snowflake:3

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

Correct me if I’m wrong But wasn’t the only reason Sora beat Ansem and Xemnas cause of the keybalde? it’s said to be the weakness of the heartless and nobodies, I don’t remember much about the other Kingdom hearts titles but I do remember Sora having the keyblade is what gave him the advantage...
  14. Snowflake:3

I absolutely hate haTE HATE!!! Her Fanbase, I don’t hate Aqua I never had any attachment to characters associate with only magic so I have no ill thoughts of her whatsoever but she annoyed me sometimes with “I know best” attitude, her fanbase on the other hand are just bias and soo...
Back