• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheGreatGuardian

Kingdom Hearts characters in Hogwarts houses

I'm simply trying to pass the time during the quarantine. And I was thinking it could create something interesting by bringing the division system of the Harry Potter franchise into the world of Kingdom Hearts. So, if The Sorting Hat would suddenly drop in the head of Sora, Riku, Roxas and...
  2. TheGreatGuardian

Fanfiction ► Planning stories for Kingdom Hearts spin off-game

So, I'm planning on writing some more fan fiction about Kingdom Hearts, and my current idea is Kingdom Hearts Horizon of Growth The events take place 3 years after the Keyblade War. Kairi, Riku and all their friends have slowly tried learning to live without having Sora around anymore. But...
  3. TheGreatGuardian

Who do you think is the strongest Key Bearer of light?

So, the typical question, asked about thousand times already. Still, I think it's always interesting to look for new perspectives. Let's imagine our heroes from the main Kingdom Hearts-series would have to go up against each other, until only one would be standing. Who do you think could have...
  4. TheGreatGuardian

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts-fanfiction, written by yours truly

Hi! So, I have some fan fiction stories written about one, specific Disney-franchise, and would like to share them also in here. The old ones got surprisingly positive feedback back in the day. Frozen, in Kingdom Hearts III + the 2nd visit Frozen 2, serving as a prologue to a new game...
  5. TheGreatGuardian

Kingdom Hearts-fanfiction, written by yours truly

Hi! So, I have some fan fiction stories written about one, specific Disney-franchise, and would like to share them also in here. The old ones got surprisingly positive feedback back in the day. Frozen, in Kingdom Hearts III + the 2nd visit Frozen 2, serving as a prologue to a new game...
Back