• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Da jump fanclub

hey, everyone else is making one so i thought, ya know, why not? membas: AngelofFate Royale Frozen Fate twlight knight16 qwe iloveyou502 Samantha16 Angel's Prayer jump (numba 1 fan) Caboose twilightsniper Sephy-kun Gullwing Yunie keybladeofsteel Hikari713
  2. J

KH survivor

i don't know why i'm doing this but it was the right choice if i do say so myself
  3. J

blindess

what you want to do is all up to you, it doesn't even have to be possible. question: if you had three weeks until you were to become blind, what would you do in the remaining time until that day?
  4. J

Shaman King fanclub

open to anyone that has seen the show and well...is a fan of it. talk about anything shaman king related or what ever. first person to join will take care of everything because i cant be here every day, and remember follow the forum rules. status/how many individuals can be in that place...
  5. J

grammer fun yipee!!!

everybody has to talk in double negatives, as they are talking to each other. so, what havn't you not been doing?
  6. J

how do you beat sephiroth?

how do you beat sephiroth and find orichalum+?
  7. J

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

...ok...spiders...lets see...uh, you can try to throw it out like how everyone says or you can step on it, or kill any other way. it's a spider, they were meant to just eat and die one day, why not save them the trouble and kill it then. besides spiders are...wait i meant to say everything is...
  8. J

Sora in Twilight Town

they didnt know him but felt they knew him.
  9. J

jump fanclub

heya! it didnt work the first time and i dont know if it will now. i made it because...i dont know. open to anyone. -whispers to self "if there 'will' be anyone"-
  10. J

being king

the first person to post here shall be king unless someone else overthrows him/her then that person shall be king. edit: not including me
  11. J

who likes cheese

alone no but with things like pizza is good
  12. J

Favorite Summon?

Tinkerbell...mostly what final arcana said
  13. J

*#The Time Clan#*

If you desire to travel back in time, undo what others have done right, lost a fight against someone and want to redo it... see how the universe really was created, and how it shall end...join the time clan.
  14. J

My.....Our Gang..open to whoever wants to join..

All you need is a picture and name...
  15. J

vote needed to solve problem...

Should this be Master of Oblivion or Kaptain Kool. the two competitors can not vote.
  16. J

The Jump fanclub!

im guessing no one will post here.
  17. J

what is..............

What is your favorite cereal? i have alot. lucky charms cocoa puffs corn pops honey comb and frosty flakes
  18. J

Who's hair is better?

Sora in kh2 hair is better than in kh, so is everyone elses. KH2 is the best!!!!!!
  19. J

Are you against mistreating other members?

I know i am. i am sick and tired of the people making fun of others or dissing them(same), even as a joke. its not funny.
  20. J

i got tired of doing this one by one

Happy Birthday!! whoever you are whose birthday is today.(you all know what i mean)
Back