• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

FM+ help

I strongly recommend buying Swap Magic. It really isn't much of a hassle if you follow its instructions carefully, and downloading KH2FM+ is a breeze and much cheaper than it would be if you were to buy a Japanese PS2 as well as KH2FM+. I've had Swap Magic for a while, and it hasn't damaged my...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The bond of the ninja and number XV

Your chapters are much too short. Even shorter than the ones in 5-year old story books. Your writing has room for much improvement. I'd advise you to consider improving your English, writing, vocabulary, and grammar abilities before attempting to write a story. The story you have here as no...
  3. D

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

You agree with me, yet you say it is love. That is not love. It is simply teenage infatuation, your hormones having a panic attack. Realize that you don't know this person at all. You can't conclude that you love someone when you haven't even spoken to them. Eye contact doesn't sign the...
  4. D

Stair Scene

Thread solved. Thread closed.
  5. D

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

You think you love someone who you've only made eye contact with? No. You don't. That's called infatuation. Go look it up.
  6. D

Fanfiction ► [KH] One Hundred Percent

I read the second one and it was soo cute!~ Great writing style.
  7. D

KH2:FM

Critical Mode is as hard as hell. I'm currently playing through KHFM+ to experience the extra content, but this time around, I'm progressing quite slowly. Definitely a big challenge improvement from the American KH2, that's for sure. The Organization battles are no better. Each one frustrates...
  8. D

The Killers (Day & Age)

The Killers recently released a new single for their upcoming album, Day & Age. The single is titled Human. The song can be heard on the band's official site, or if you think you're cool you can go buy it on iTunes. We all know the cool people actually download the song, though. Wait what? Did...
  9. D

RECOM

This thread is pointless. Discuss in the official Re:CoM thread.
  10. D

Re: COM

Re: COM This thread is pointless.
  11. D

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ and Re: Chain of Memories were two separate disks.
  12. D

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

Did anybody else read this post? No. You'll grow out of Kingdom Hearts. Dedicating your life to a video game is sad.
  13. D

KH2 final mix +

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + had English voice overs with Japanese text. The additional cutscenes added had no voiceovers but just Japanese subtitles. Fans have been questioning for a long time now whether or not Square-Enix has interest in releasing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + here in the...
  14. D

Fanfiction ► No Friends,No Purpose.

Chapters aren't only a paragraph long, Terra 2.0. Try working on extending the events of the story into more lengthy chapters. More importantly, take a considerate amount of time to write them. You can use other published books for reference; some chapters go on for pages.
  15. D

Help/Support ► Help!!

Welcome to Swap Magic 3 Official Web Site
  16. D

Help/Support ► I Need Your Advice/Input

My bad about confusing your gender. xD But yeah, I agree with Thelonepickle. Simply put, it's a part of life. I'm sure you'll adjust to it over time.
  17. D

I can understand why you dislike him, but it is partly selfish of you for feeling that way. Your mother still loves you the same way she did before he moved in, and you definitely haven't been replaced. That's just a depressive thought that needs to be dismissed. Your mother needs the...
  18. D

I don't understand. Why is it that you don't like this guy? Is it because of what he did in the past (pawning stuff for drugs) or the fact that he's in a relationship with your mom? Either way, you're going to have to adapt to having him around.
  19. D

Help/Support ► Girl issues... no idea what to do

^Agreed. You need to wait. Don't complicate things more than they already are. Thinking that things will get easier and less complicated by going into a devoted relationship with her will make life better, you might need to think again. Continue being friends with her, and support her decisions...
  20. D

Help/Support ► Gettin' a kitty cat, what should I call it?

Re: cats are awesome Thirded. I look after two cats when my neighbors go away. Both are male, but are not biologically related. They named one Cola, because he's entirely black; except around his ears, where he has pale white hair growing. The other is named Pousse (Puss); quite frankly, I...
Back