• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas

nah it's rambling from the SUB IS SUPERIOR crowd 9 times out of 10. obviously. French is not 1:1 with English, just like English isn't 1:1 to Japanese, just like Japanese isn't 1:1 to Korean. not calling out the staff or people like soc725, just the randoms who are "calling out" the ENG...
  2. C

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Gacha in anno domini 2020? Huge yikes. Reminder that KHUX still hasn't answered any of its questions it dredged up years ago ahaha. Are you ready for drip-feed monthly 5 minute textscenes that go nowhere? Because when KHDR "releases" in either April or August, that's all you'll be getting. Oh...
  3. C

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas

Badly written melodrama as opposed to literally characterless (evil because the plot demands it), which would you rather have? I personally disagree that it is badly written melodrama as well but i want to hear your ₩¥《 more.
  4. C

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Terra, Ventus & Aqua

These should have been animated and voiced. I didnt know Aqua baked and I didnt know the Mastee ate sweets until now.
  5. C

Why dose you Ll hating on kenamco Vanitas when it does so much more than "i am not ventus i am EVIL VENTUS i kill u now"? Game vanitas has absolutely no story and no depth, just like all of nomura's le wild ideas that he throws into the games without any buildup, wheras tomoco Vanitas has...
  6. C

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Young Xehanort, Terra-Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas

Ghese character files are time displaces. DDD was made literally 7 years ago, why bother recapping that info in 2020? Big yikes and an oof tbh. Second qe have to conaider yhe fact that yes, Sora is voicing these cinematics...but why are they WRITTEN and not voiced? To have these mementos of...
Back