• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KHUX ► True Dandelion: Ava

Oh, you make a point, the discussion has strayed quite a bit from being specifically about the True Dandelion. I guess it would just be a thread along the lines of "Post March Story Update KHUχ theories"
  2. H

Technically, shouldn't Sora or Xehanort (or at LEAST Terra) have become a Darkling?
  3. H

Interesting... How many copies are there? The way I understand it, Luxu allows MoM to see the future, which he writes into the Book, somehow he "copies" it, and supposedly gives copies to the Foretellers, hence, "the Foretellers" (how do they not know what's going on then?) Are there 7 copies or...
  4. H

Had some time to think about it, while I can't say for sure where Darkness (the character) came from, or why exactly there are more than one (depends on whether the 13 darknesses are truly 13 entities of darkness or merely 13 pieces of the χ-blade aligned with darkness) but thinking about what...
  5. H

Then there's whatever the "seven crowns" refer to. Are they people/their hearts, or are they literal crowns meant for a set of seven people?
  6. H

Maybe, he could be responsible for Elrena getting the opportunity instead of himself. Though the "virus" line made me feel like Nomura would pull something crazy, like Brain was the MCP all along xD I just get a Brain = Data World, Ephemer = Sleeping World vibe. One more update and I think...
  7. H

Idk if we're really ready to speculate using Elrena/Larxene's personal feelings or lack thereof to get a satisfying answer about anything, though good point about Terra. Maybe this is worth a whole other thread, but if Luxu is the one among MoM's apprentices to "stay behind", and Brain ends up...
  8. H

If Luxu is waypoint for Foretellers & MoM, who could retain their memories and provide the medium? If it's Ava, won't she lose her memories? Subject X (Ava or Skuld) lost her memories, Ventus seemingly lost his memories, Lauriam & Elrena apparently took a shortcut since they didn't age all that...
  9. H

Would also be poetic if Ventus (wind) was somehow the one who carried the dandelions away to plant their "seeds of light".
  10. H

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

Generally though, my personal thoughts on the characters arriving in the future one way or another: Skuld - If she is Subject X like is widely believed, she must use the Ark, how she recovers her body? Presumably Braig? Ventus - He certainly becomes apprentice to Master Xehanort, so the Ark...
  11. H

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

While I don't have a real guess about the True Dandelion, one must also keep in mind why they use the word "dandelion". Master of Masters continues to refer to these important keyblade wielders as "seeds of light", and to go along with the subtle flower theme in KHUχ, dandelions are flowers with...
  12. H

How did Young Xehanort...

Oh, though even I got something wrong, officially Ansem wasn't eliminated until KH2.
  13. H

Yeah, I even basically get that it's 50/50 whether you have to be pure heart to time travel backwards (or initially at all?) or if it can be retained by you and/or other versions after the initial incident OR if simply having your body split from your body unlocks this option.... (Only a little...
  14. H

So, I get that the time travel in this series is complicated, but biggest headscratcher for me is this: How did Young Xehanort time travel a second time after DDD? (Keep in mind I haven't played KH3 yet, but I get the gist) Because if I'm not mistaken, at the end of DDD, Young Xehanort and the...
  15. H

World Travel

Ohhh, okay, I never really picked up on that.
  16. H

World Travel

I assume they mean the actual passage THROUGH the Corridors of Darkness, like, what it looks like going through one.
  17. H

World Travel

Well, it is said that the "Ocean Between" is full of a thin layer of darkness (best way I can describe it not being the same as palpable darkness like in The Realm of Darkness) so if darkness manifests as Dream Eaters in the Realm of Sleep, perhaps darkness manifests as Heartless-aligned Gummi...
  18. H

World Travel

Another thing, if gummi blocks arrive in different worlds when a world's walls collapse, and that happens only when the door to said world's heart (the keyhole) is opened, 1. Did Apprentice Xehanort opening the door to Radiant Garden's heart cause a meteor shower of gummies to shower onto...
  19. H

World Travel

So it almost seems like Gummi Ships are for people who need to bring a passenger lol I still don't quite get why the Heartless and Nobodies had Gummi Ship like enemies and the bit Yen Sid said about the Heartless/Nobodies using the Gates... Like, can't they travel through the corridors? Are...
  20. H

World Travel

So, trying to wrap my head around how characters can and cannot travel between worlds from game to game chronologically. I haven't played KH3 yet, but don't mind minor *relevant* spoilers. So as far as I can tell, KH(U)χ barely counts because of the seemingly virtual nature of the worlds...
Back