• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PStuder12321

Spoilers. dont enter fi you havent beat DLC.

Dude... Im about to give up... like legit... the boss fights are so terrible. after a month of hating the game so much... and not enjoying a single inch of the fights.. im finally to yozora... yup... its beyond the worst fight ever... I literally cant do anything... its soooooooooo bad. Is there...
  2. PStuder12321

More theories. All theories concerning the future of KH.

Guys. why is MoM is the land with Yozoro? Well... why is Sora there? Sora traveled through time making the ultimate sacrifice and ended up there as a result of his meddling. MoM also messed with time, and ended up there. So MoM didnt really go there by free will I believe. HOWEVER. MoM doesnt...
  3. PStuder12321

Kingdom Hearts WILL have a happy ending theory

So this is just a theory but I've talked a lot with people on the forums on wether or not Kingdom hearts WILL have a happy ending and then I was thinking about it and im PRETTY POSITIVE it will and heres why. So theres a few key points that I feel Nomura has fed us that people are over looking a...
  4. PStuder12321

Re:mind boss fights.

Ok for real.. these fights are horrible... its just the enemy spamming like braindead targets almost all the powers are undodgeable and it doesnt matter if you block cause as I said they just spam endlessly.. how do you even defeat these boss battles? any game play tactics anyone got, cause...
  5. PStuder12321

Relationships

Sorry for the second post I'm new to this community as I didn't know it existed but I'm seeing a lot of talk about relationships in Kingdom hearts which is weird as theres already some pretty set answers about it that are already cannon. Such as Kairi and Sora and indeed in a relationship. This...
  6. PStuder12321

No more seperation please.

So I want to kinda just throw this out that, I LOVE kingdom hearts. with a burning passion.. and literally since a kid have been trying to reunite Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Kingdom hearts 3's end was devastating.. and honestly at this point its just coming cross as a lack of ability to write any...
Back