• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Veritas7

Why did Xehanort Wait so Long to try to Summon Kingdom Hearts?

I see what you're saying. Nonetheless, when Young Xehanort was playing chess with Young Eraqus, he said the future was already written, that darkness would prevail and light expire. It seems like he at least knew something about Kingdom Hearts
  2. Veritas7

Xehanort's Amnesia

Interesting theory, but I don't think it can work. DDD establishes that Xehanort's true goal for Organization XIII was to make them vessels for Xehanort. However, DDD seems to be contradictory, because the second that Vexen died, that goal was lost. I agree. DDD seems to contradict Ansem and...
  3. Veritas7

Xehanort's Amnesia

I think that the plan got split between Ansem and Xemnas's memories. Ansem remembered the 7 lights, and Xemnas remembered the 13 darknesses. Still, it's befuddling how Ansem SoD could remember that he is Xehanort to travel back in the past, but then forget afterward
  4. Veritas7

Xehanort's Amnesia

It seems that Xehanort had amnesia, because Ansem SoD and Xemnas referred to themselves as Ansem, and they were not Keyblade wielders. Yet, Ansem SoD must have known who he was, because he traveled back in time to his younger self. What's the deal?
  5. Veritas7

Why did Xehanort Wait so Long to try to Summon Kingdom Hearts?

He waited until he was an old man to try to summon Kingdom Hearts. Young Xehanort, however, started to form plans to do this though. Why did he wait?
  6. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

Interesting. A lazy way to handle that, but interesting
  7. Veritas7

When did Ansem SoD Knock Aqua into the Sea of Darkness?

Good point. I suppose Ansem the Wise being Xehanort's hostage for more than half of the story ruins the theory. Too bad. Without that, it could have worked lol
  8. Veritas7

When did Ansem SoD Knock Aqua into the Sea of Darkness?

Was it before or after Riku and Mickey first arrived in the realm of darkness (RoD) in KH III? I think it might be before for several reasons: Mickey said that Aqua had fallen into an even deeper abyss the first time they checked the RoD Time flows differently in the RoD It looks like Aqua and...
  9. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

That's a good idea. Lol imagine if Elsa told them that Arendelle in the distance was just a snow mirage, and that it is actually still free from snow lol
  10. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

Well said. Those are all great examples, and now I think I agree with you.
  11. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

That could be a valid point, but I'm not seeing the inconsistency. Although Toy Box stayed split pursuant to the plot, the fact remains that the world didn't change, just like Arendelle didn't change. To me, there would be an inconsistency if there was a world that did change because of the plot...
  12. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

Not to be nitpicky about your nitpick lol, but do gameplay mechanics really count as plot holes? I always figure that if it is not in a cut-scene, it is not part of the plot. So because the restoration was the last cut-scene, the fact that it's still snowy when you return does not count, at...
  13. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

Well then it looks like we fully agree then lol. Yes! Sora should have used the Keyblade to free Calypso. I always wondered why the game would bring it up multiple times only for it to mean nothing. Hmm, that is a bad plot hole, but I think the crown one is worse. At least with Flynn, we can...
  14. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

Thanks! Oh, I see, now it makes sense. I saw Tangled only once, so I didn't remember that. They could have easily added a scene to rectify that. It felt jarring. I disagree about the Caribbean part, but I might be biased because I'm a big fan. Combining the Kraken from 2 and the Calypso...
  15. Veritas7

Namine Post-Re:mind?

Where do people get RikuNami from lol? Chain of Memories? Didn't KH II establish that Namine likes Roxas in the same way that Kairi likes Sora?
  16. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

This thread is perhaps a bit late, but upon one of my repeated playthroughs, I have this question. Gothel discovers the crown in the tower beneath the stairs. Yet, later Rapunzel suddenly has the crown when she and Flynn are watching the lanterns. How?
  17. Veritas7

Is KH III ReMind (Final Mix) a Worthy Successor to KH II Final Mix?

True, but I kept seeing, at least on Youtube, many people saying that KH3 was either not a good successor or far inferior to KH2. It's nice to see fans acknowledging it's just as good, if not better
  18. Veritas7

Wow, I didn't know there were so many KH3 fans. That's great!
  19. Veritas7

That's a good point. It could have added scenes in the main game. I also agree that KH3's fighting system is amazing. In KH2, you could somewhat rely on Donald's limits and cure, in addition to Reflect and Final Form Firaga. Conversely, in KH3, you have to fight solo.
  20. Veritas7

Should Kairi Get A New Keyblade?

That's a good idea. She should have a new keyblade that showcases the duality of her status as both a princess of heart and a guardian of light. Each half should reflect this dual status by looking uniquely different from the other.
Back