• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Veritas7

Xehanort's Amnesia

It seems that Xehanort had amnesia, because Ansem SoD and Xemnas referred to themselves as Ansem, and they were not Keyblade wielders. Yet, Ansem SoD must have known who he was, because he traveled back in time to his younger self. What's the deal?
  2. Veritas7

Why did Xehanort Wait so Long to try to Summon Kingdom Hearts?

He waited until he was an old man to try to summon Kingdom Hearts. Young Xehanort, however, started to form plans to do this though. Why did he wait?
  3. Veritas7

When did Ansem SoD Knock Aqua into the Sea of Darkness?

Was it before or after Riku and Mickey first arrived in the realm of darkness (RoD) in KH III? I think it might be before for several reasons: Mickey said that Aqua had fallen into an even deeper abyss the first time they checked the RoD Time flows differently in the RoD It looks like Aqua and...
  4. Veritas7

Rapunzel's Crown

This thread is perhaps a bit late, but upon one of my repeated playthroughs, I have this question. Gothel discovers the crown in the tower beneath the stairs. Yet, later Rapunzel suddenly has the crown when she and Flynn are watching the lanterns. How?
  5. Veritas7

Is KH III ReMind (Final Mix) a Worthy Successor to KH II Final Mix?

From what I have seen, KH III Remind (Final Mix) tends to be underrated by many fellow fans. The point of this topic is not to disparage KHII, as that game is one of my favorites of all time, perhaps even my most favorite. Rather, the goal is to analyze the pros of KH III. This is all my...
Back