• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. onewingedhoneybee

Interesting things in the manga and novels

YEAH She's so good in the manga.
  2. onewingedhoneybee

Interesting things in the manga and novels

Kairi has actual character in the manga and is developed better than the games ever even attempted.
  3. onewingedhoneybee

Aerith in the Remake is Kairi Done Right?

I do agree that they really dropped the ball on Kairi's character in 3. We hoped for a Kairi who had evolved and was tougher than ever since training with a keyblade, instead we got a Kairi that was weaker (not physically, character-wise) and more wooden than she's ever been. Aerith in Remake...
  4. onewingedhoneybee

My idea for future Links

Might be cool. So similar to D-Links in BBs except he changes his appearance as well?
  5. onewingedhoneybee

Kh 1 Duel wield

Probably because Kairi didn't have a keyblade at the time.
  6. onewingedhoneybee

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts

What a missed opportunity, honestly. Red XIII in Pridelands sounds super awesome.
  7. onewingedhoneybee

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts

What is the future of FF in the Kingdom Hearts franchise? It seems like they really sidelined the FF/TWEWY characters in KH3, and while I know they wanted to focus on the main story it was still disappointing. Any predictions/hopes for FF in future installments? I'm honestly really surprised...
  8. onewingedhoneybee

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Thanks! Hercules and 100 Acre Wood have always been the constants. I wonder how long that'll be the case.
  9. onewingedhoneybee

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

Hello~ hope I'm not too late to join in?
  10. onewingedhoneybee

I like/dislike Final Fantasy ____ , and here's why:

I like Final Fantasy XIII. I think Lightning had a good character arc, learning how to open up to people and becoming a sisterly figure to Hope. The soundtrack was fantastic and I thought the battle system was good, people criticize that aspect too much IMO. I don't mind the linearity and I like...
  11. onewingedhoneybee

What character(s) would you like to see playable?

A Roxas game seems pretty likely considering what a fan favorite he is. And I'm sure Lea, Xion, Isa and the Twilight Town gang would feature. Playable Isa does seem a bit less likely.
  12. onewingedhoneybee

That's interesting! I wonder if Square would ever consider a villain game like that. Would they be fighting against the protagonists of the other games? I've always loved Disney villains so being able to side with them in a KH game would be a blast.
  13. onewingedhoneybee

Either way, I think his fighting style could remain the same as it is with Claymore. Axel still throws his keyblade like a chakram.
  14. onewingedhoneybee

Being on the other side of Berserk would be great. It's annoying to deal with when you're fighting him but it would be a blast to play yourself.
  15. onewingedhoneybee

Playable Namine would be interesting. Maybe a Kairi/Namine teamup? With Kairi doing most of the fighting.
  16. onewingedhoneybee

Bit bummed that Dark Road is another mobile game. Never got into Unchained/Union X. I was really stoked when they announced a Xehanort game. I'm a bit confused as far as Nomura's plans for Yozora. I guess we'll see what happens going forward.
  17. onewingedhoneybee

Love all the Sea Salt trio appreciation in this thread. Hopefully Square listens to the fans and gives us Xion as a playable main character. I agree with you on Terra and Ventus as well. I wonder if we'll be seeing more of the BBS squad as main characters in the future. They're pretty popular...
  18. onewingedhoneybee

Agreed, I love Xion so much and I'd love to get to play her in a full game. Hopefully Square gives us some good Xion content in the future.
  19. onewingedhoneybee

Resident Evil 4 may be getting the remake treatment next!

If anything it just needs upscaled graphics. I'd prefer the RE1 treatment. Nothing about the gameplay needs changing, even the graphics hold up well enough but some polishing would be nice.
  20. onewingedhoneybee

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

1. Final Fantasy X was NOT the last good FF. I would rather play XII, XIII, XIV or XV than play X again. 2. Couldn't get into The Witcher 3. Really tried and I liked a lot of the ideas presented but it bored me. Netflix series is good though. 3. Bethesda have pretty much never been good. Skyrim...
Back