• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Raiton Kensei

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Not many people are liking how they look, I love Decidueye's new look though
  2. Raiton Kensei

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Possibility of the Starters in Legends having Hisuian forms in their final evolution.
  3. Raiton Kensei

Help/Support ► Apollo Space Challenge (Vote for me)

I'm pretty sure I'm posting this in the right place since I'm asking for you guys' to support me. I would like to ask for any of you to click the link below and vote for me please. It would be sort of cool to win a trip into space while being sponsored by Axe. Thank you in advance to anyone...
  4. Raiton Kensei

Fanfiction ► Bioware Dragon Age Fanfic Competition

Thought some people here may be interested. Bioware is having a short story competition with prizes! The rules are as follows (from the Bioware forums): "We’re pleased to announce a Dragon Age Creative Writing Challenge to celebrate the launch of lead writer David Gaider’s book Dragon Age...
  5. Raiton Kensei

Fanfiction ► Naruto Fanfic Character Creation

I have a couple chapters up but not finished drawing the characters
  6. Raiton Kensei

For those interested June 1st will begin my fanfic. Chapters 1-2 will release the same day. I may make it 1-4 but idk yet. I'll pm everyone that was interested the day of.
  7. Raiton Kensei

Your kage will be one of the important Kage's in the future. I havent gotten to the point in my fanfic to include him yet
  8. Raiton Kensei

Not much difference but I'll pm it to you now
  9. Raiton Kensei

Chaos the 6 and 3 are yours Ok blackblind I'll accept yours. Although I don't fully get your jutsu I'll try my best with it
  10. Raiton Kensei

Yeah go ahead, no one else wants to anyway lol which two do you want.
  11. Raiton Kensei

I sent it....pm the temp when its done so i can see if it's ok then when i give the ok you can post it here
  12. Raiton Kensei

Yes you can. I will pm you the template for it and if you want you can make the Mizukage the 3 or 6 tailed jinchurrikki.
  13. Raiton Kensei

Ok so to get this straight who wants to create a Jinchurikki. I'll pm you the special temp and whoever it was that asked for the Hokage temp, I'm sorry but it's been taken the only temp left is the Mizukage. Of the Jinchurrikki the 2, 8, and 9 tails have been taken. All the others are up for grabs.
  14. Raiton Kensei

I dont need whole clan temps but thanks....you can just create a character if you want or one of the Kage's that is left or a Jinchurrikki...no one has created a Jinchurrikki yet Nii-chan......I am so dont beat me up.
  15. Raiton Kensei

Help/Support ► Google Riderection Virus - Help Me :(

Try reseting your computer to a date before it started happening. That'll erase everything you did after that date so it should work unless it was there before then. That's the easiest way.
  16. Raiton Kensei

This is Grandmaster Chris Kage temp. Name: Yoshi Miyamoto Age: 37 Sex: Male Appearance: Out of Battle: http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Fi...6RUGISCIII.jpg In Battle:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...RES_197214.jpg Personality: Personality huh?? Well one could say that Yoshi is a...
  17. Raiton Kensei

Your Genin is accepted, Evangeline. Cant wait to see your Kage temp.
  18. Raiton Kensei

LOL yes, ok thanks I remember now. It'll be a while before your Clan is seen.....they have a whole Saga about them, their actions set the stage for something big lol. I have a short Naruto fanfic that I'm planning to post so that ppl interested can be entertained for a bit. It's sort of a...
  19. Raiton Kensei

To save me time of looking back because Im lazy......which character is yours? lol So far I have ideas for all the characters that's been created here. Everyone really helped me alot. Thanks to you all!!!!!!!!!
  20. Raiton Kensei

Yay at least someone is still in for it lol
Back