• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

yet another kh3 theory^^; --may contain spoilers--

lol i saw everyone posting their so i thought maybe you could bear up with me while i tell you about my idea:3 i am sure a lot of people got this theory before me so if that is the case please do forgive me. i know it is futile to just go on talking about possibilities, but it is always fun to...
  2. C

high quality kh2 pictures

hi there! i was wondering where to get high quality kh2 pictures from fmv's and likewise... all the pics i find are very low in quality:( i would reappy appreciate some help.. i hope i am posting in the right section^^;; thnx beforehands^^ love daph~~
  3. C

grim reaper!:(

hi there! well this si absic for most of you i guess but it is diriving me crazy! i cant beat it! i use magic to get the coins and collect them put them back.. when it has 0 coins i strike him but he always seems to run my hp down before i can get the next batch of coins from him! it is...
Back