• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Thentheresthisguy

If only...

I just wish they would update the camera in kingdom hearts 1.
  2. Thentheresthisguy

I 100% all objectives in birth by sleep 0.2 a fragmentary Passage.

I 100% all objectives in birth by sleep 0.2 a fragmentary Passage.
  3. Thentheresthisguy

A

Im surprised this didnt get ruined by any trolls. Id like to thank everyone that was part of this thread. Its been fun, this thresd started cause of the pot centipede boss in kh1 sounded like one of my cats and it was driving me insane until i figured out it was the boss. Anyway i decided it was...
  4. Thentheresthisguy

A

X
  5. Thentheresthisguy

A

T
  6. Thentheresthisguy

A

Q
  7. Thentheresthisguy

A

N
  8. Thentheresthisguy

A

K
  9. Thentheresthisguy

A

I
  10. Thentheresthisguy

A

F
  11. Thentheresthisguy

A

C
  12. Thentheresthisguy

A

A
  13. Thentheresthisguy

How do you keep donald alive?

Im just happy cure can bring them back. Ill try messing with their behavior.
  14. Thentheresthisguy

Thanks for the advice ive been grinding for about a hour hes at level 20 doesnt seem to be dieing anymore.
  15. Thentheresthisguy

Im playing kh1 on the story so far set. So his defense is just really low. Cool i guess
  16. Thentheresthisguy

Nearly every battle has him being knocked out ive tried keeping him alive with potions but i ran out then i keep using cure but he gets knocked out again in a few seconds. Is there a secret to keeping him alive?
  17. Thentheresthisguy

Got the platinum tonight for birth by sleep

Got the platinum tonight for birth by sleep
  18. Thentheresthisguy

Something that bothered me during the chess game

You have a point i re watched the scenes where aqua fights micky and riku. Her eyes were gold after the darkness over took her. I was probably over thinking what i saw.
  19. Thentheresthisguy

Something that bothered me during the chess game

Just a few things that bugged me when they showed eraqus and xehanort playing chess. First was xehanorts eye color if i had to guess its because luxu hadnt possessed him. Second while xehanort said eraqus name we never heard his name. Im guessing his name isnt really xehanort. The last thing...
  20. Thentheresthisguy

Need help with mysterious figure.

Update i just beat hom with ven and got to his last bar with aqua. Those dodges are amazing.
Back