• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Thentheresthisguy

A

A
  2. Thentheresthisguy

How do you keep donald alive?

Nearly every battle has him being knocked out ive tried keeping him alive with potions but i ran out then i keep using cure but he gets knocked out again in a few seconds. Is there a secret to keeping him alive?
  3. Thentheresthisguy

Something that bothered me during the chess game

Just a few things that bugged me when they showed eraqus and xehanort playing chess. First was xehanorts eye color if i had to guess its because luxu hadnt possessed him. Second while xehanort said eraqus name we never heard his name. Im guessing his name isnt really xehanort. The last thing...
  4. Thentheresthisguy

Need help with mysterious figure.

Ive got terra at level 94 ventus 65 and aqua 50 still having alot of trouble with this last fight. Any tips would be great. If its more grinding for levels i need place for aqua to get alot of exp, ive been using radiant gardens for terra and ventus.
  5. Thentheresthisguy

Frozen fortune question

So im going for the platinum trophy and im stuck in ice cream beat. Im having a really hard time with this mini game. My question is do i need to get frozen fortune for all 3 characters to get the platinum or can i just do it with 1?
Back