• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. alolansentret

Spoilers ► Which version the Organization do you prefer: New Organization XIII vs Old Organization XIII?

I for sure liked the original one better, it just had a lot more charm and it was cool to see how all of these different people made their own little niches and had their own friend groups/relationships within the organixation. I think the reason I don't like the new one as much is just cuz we...
  2. alolansentret

Thanks for the help I finally found my answer it was "Betrayal in Antara"!

Do you remember what the interface of the game looked like? Like was it top down, sideview, isometric, first person view? And do you remember if the art style looked more realistic or if it looked more stylized/cartoon-like/anime-like? Did it seem like a game that would appeal more to children...
  3. alolansentret

What do you think are the top 5 Disney worlds in the series and what are the 5 worst ones?

Favorites: Toy Box - I love how nostalgic the world feels I feel like it captures the essence of Toy Story almost perfectly. There's also a bunch of fun stuff to do and lots of little mechanics that I enjoy (like trying to kick all the balls out of the ball pit). I think the only thing i didn't...
  4. alolansentret

What summons do you want who weren’t before?

It probably won't happen since he's already in the cooking game, but a Remy summon would be cool. He could sit on Sora's head and throw projectiles at enemies (like fruits or bread rolls or something) and occasionally use one of those food items to heal Sora. For a finisher he could summon a...
  5. alolansentret

What are some of your favorite Heartless?

My favorite heartless in design are the tornado steps.. they're so cute :~) for fighting my favorites would be: Dark Inferno (KH3) (big fav) Angel Star (KH1FM) Zip Slasher and all its variants (Days) Pot Scorpion the Pride Lands boss in KH2.. that one was really creative Demon tides and towers...
  6. alolansentret

How Namine and Roxas got a legit heart?

I think it was mentioned in KH3, but Xemnas says at one point that when nobodies are separated from their hearts, the people nobodies, being the strongest kind of nobodies, start to rebuild new hearts for themselves. That would explain Roxas being able to be put inside a replica (and also how...
  7. alolansentret

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

for real?? I thought he was supposed to be like a bird of paradise or something.. I would have never guessed that
  8. alolansentret

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

This reads like a fic writen by someone who's been pretending to like kingdom hearts all their life despite never playing it or someone who's seeing 200 years into kingdom hearts' future
  9. alolansentret

play chain of memories

play chain of memories
  10. alolansentret

What Kingdom hearts melody of memory has to offer for us, such as music, parties, abalites etc.

Sorry, I meant 'super easy' in like an idea way, as in they could use Xion's animations as a base. I know their models are different and not exactly the same, sorry that was unclear, I more meant that it would be easy to look at how Xion moves and uses her keyblade and apply those rules to Kairi...
  11. alolansentret

What Kingdom hearts melody of memory has to offer for us, such as music, parties, abalites etc.

As much as I love collectables, I think they should have cut back on the cards and instead included some of those other things like character skins and different keyblades. I'd like it if it was like the actual games where you get the keyblade after beating the corresponding world, and the alt...
  12. alolansentret

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

yall are forgetting when he met sally in the nightmare before christmas world
  13. alolansentret

Kairi: The Thread

I do wish Kairi got more involvement in fighting and in parts of the story, ever since KH1 I thought all 3 of the main trio would get their spotlights. It's disappointing to see that Kairi just now, almost 20 years later, is getting hers, and besides her one moment in re:mind, she's been...
  14. alolansentret

Thoughts if Vanitas were to get some kind of 'redemption arc' later on?

In KH3 when you defeat him, he says that line about choosing to stay on the side of darkness because he Is darkness, and then just disappears, like how the other nobodies do. In re:mind he doesn't have any new cutscenes, it just reuses that one and then puts him in as a data boss. From that...
  15. alolansentret

Thoughts if Vanitas were to get some kind of 'redemption arc' later on?

By 'redemption arc' I don't mean he has to do a complete 180. But I think it would be interesting if there were a segment in a future game that focused on Vanitas and the choices he could make now that Xehanort isn't around anymore. He does say in the Monster's Inc world that he chooses to stay...
  16. alolansentret

How come Kairi can't use Naminé's memory powers and Naminé can't use Kairi's keyblade?

I think the reason Namine had powers over memories is because she was created when Kairi's heart was removed from Sora (she's Kairi's nobody but created with the power of Sora's body because princesses of heart have hearts of pure light and therefore shouldn't become heartless and therefore...
  17. alolansentret

How much involvement do you think TWEWY will have in future KH games?

I agree with a lot of the people saying it seems like a hub world like twilight town/traverse town/etc, it looks a lot more like an original world with TWEWY Shibuya influence/references than an actual recreation of the TWEWY Shibuya. Since it's supposed to be in the Verum Rex world, I'm...
  18. alolansentret

How much involvement do you think TWEWY will have in future KH games?

Sora waking up in Shibuya in the secret ending (as well as riku's part) hasn't really been explained at all, but its obviously supposed to be a parallel to when neku woke up in Shibuya in twewy. Nomura seemed to really want to push this idea of sora being in shibuya with the re:mind yozora fight...
Back