• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Jeff Grubb expects Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event to happen this Spring

I'm sorry I don't understand this. Is this an event? When can we expect to hear more about this?
  2. D

Dark Road ► Update to come within the next few days?

Don't know why but I took "Coming this Winter" to mean April
  3. D

KHUX ► [No spoilers] Has any fan translated the finale yet?

I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible, and I'm too afraid to even open YouTube at this point. Has anyone translated the finale (even partially)?
  4. D

[Finale Spoiler Free Zone] Is the finale fan-translated version out yet?

I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible, and I'm too afraid to even open YouTube at this point. Has anyone translated the finale (even partially)? Edit: I posted this in the wrong place. I'm trying to figure out how to delete the thread
  5. D

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

I've been thinking about Data Daybreak Town and how it goes to sleep, and I was wondering if the theory that the black box contains the 'key' to Data Daybreak Town has been put forward? At this point, it would make sense, as it would bridge KHUX with the future of the series.
  6. D

But wouldn't Maleficent had used one in that case? Also, I think we should be calling her Data-Strelitzia
  7. D

So how does Sterlitiza end up in the Real Daybreak Town? There are 5 pods in the Data Daybreak Town (one destroyed during fight between Maleficent and Lauriam, and another used by Maleficent.) I think there must be another way to get to the real world that is not shown to us, and the pods in the...
  8. D

KHUX ► Preview for April 2021 story update

8 more hours till it comes out!
  9. D

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

Is it confirmed that the Master of Masters took a pod?
  10. D

Best Secret Ending

The poll needs more options, like KH2 secret ending. Personally, I'm biased and still not over the Yozora ending.
  11. D

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

I agree. Too bad they didn't give other characters the same treatment :cry:
  12. D

I agree regarding the loss of meaning of death due to characters always coming back. As for your big-feet fetish, I find myself a little concerned.
  13. D

I will have to think about this more deeply, but for now I would have to say my biggest complaint are some aspects of the writing like time travel, which are used to fix the plot whenever the writers please. And I don't like some of the voice acting in KH3 (Young Xehanort, Larxene, and Master...
  14. D

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

I wish Nomura would stick to one universe. I really dislike the idea of alternate universes. For me, it takes away from the meaning of events.
  15. D

8/20 Union χ JP Updates: Upright Speed Draw, Onward release commemoration

I'm assuming not for long since the final chapter is about to begin
  16. D

8/20 Union χ JP Updates: Upright Speed Draw, Onward release commemoration

I don't remember where, but I recall reading about story updates mid-August. Is this true or speculation?
  17. D

8/1 Union χ JP Updates: Monthly Updates, SB++ KHIII Sora

Is this the first mention of a FF summon in KH? I like the idea of them being heartless.
  18. D

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

Thank you. Edit: I have to say though, personally (i.e. Opinion) I always thought that time travel and alternate universes are lame and often complicate the plot unnecessarily.
  19. D

Kingdom Hearts Dream Matches

I would love that. I would be VERY happy with that. Square Enix needs more mature and dark games. Sometimes, I find the language in KH to be really cringy, and the jokes are just terrible.. I never laugh at them. That's one thing a more mature game could benefit from.
Back