• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. gulava

When are we expecting news?

i want to get my hopes up but four ff games came out since kh3 has been released and we have yet to hear any updates
  2. gulava

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

i had to physically and mentally stop myself from doing side content after i spent 8 hours on chapter 2
  3. gulava

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

it seems like the UI is customizable
  4. gulava

i hope not??? because some of these IPs have a massive fan following, so i can never see square letting them go. besides, monopolies are always bad, regardless of who is doing it. (and square is more than just ff/kh and acquiring a company for only their big IPs, will do more harm than good)
  5. gulava

Activision are only video game publishers, meanwhile square publish manga magazines and LNs, and they co-fund anime adaptations of the IPs they own. So yeah, i doubt MS is interested in the anime-manga scene lol
  6. gulava

very unlikely to happen as square is more than just a video game publisher in japan, and i can not fathom the legal nightmare MS (or any corporate for that matter) might face if they attempt to buy sqaure.
  7. gulava

Square Enix Characters in KH4

starting a rebellion, shooting a dog off her arm, and teasing squall
  8. gulava

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

to be fair, Namine can see everything in everyone's mind lol.
  9. gulava

Square Enix Characters in KH4

Rinoa... she was teased in kh2 and i was hoping she would make a cameo in kh3
  10. gulava

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Just to clarify this, there are 13 darkness; the strongest 7 are meant to dwell in the lost masters's hearts whereas the other 6 are meant for the union leaders. MoM trapped(?) the 6 darknesses in data daybreak town for them to reside in the union leaders(+ ven), and the one that took control of...
  11. gulava

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

Frankly, I can't see myself giving up on kh. I do have my own criticism of the series, but I have never been one to leave a franchise or growing to dislike it because of its flaws lol. Unless they add overbearing fanservice. Although I might consider giving up on kh if: Nomura stepping down...
  12. gulava

So...are Xion and Roxas half brother and sister?

I don't think you can explain Roxas-Xion's connection without making it seems convoluted or contrived lol. Both of Roxas and Xion are Soras; Roxas has his body and Xion's core is Sora's memories. So technically, yes they can be regarded as siblings, or the same person since she does turn into...
  13. gulava

Both of them need to apologize to her lol. to be honest, I'm actually looking forward to how their interactions with her will unfold post-kh3.
  14. gulava

KH UX Protagonist - Canon Gender?

The player doesn't have a gender, but they are more likely to have them be a male character if they are planning to remake khux as a movie or a console game. nevertheless, it doesn't negate the possibility of them being female or nonbinary in khux itself. Similarly to how fate/grand order have...
  15. gulava

Angst joking aside, I can see Nomura pulling "oops Larxene and Marluxia reverted to being teenagers, thereby their old personalities are back" to skirt around the disparity between their teenage and adult selves.
  16. gulava

The ending is melancholic, yet, beautiful. Although I do admit I was taken aback by the "Player And Xehanort" reveal. However, it started to make sense after I had given it some thought. And truth to be told, I have always wondered how they are planning to incorporate player into the canon lore...
  17. gulava

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

They did interact twice in kh3, albeit off screen... for some reason. their lack of interactions in kh3 doesn't bother me as much as people assuming these two can't stand each other for not interacting in one game lol. it's funny as we saw her joke around with riku in 0.2 and riku's "a good...
  18. gulava

I don't believe riku doesn't care about kairi. she is his friend, he cares about her, he wants to keep her safe. she is as dear as sora is. people often dismiss that in favor of soriku which bugs me a lot. riku can simultaneously care about two people, he doesn't need to chant their name every...
  19. gulava

seiya (星夜/せいや) sounds better! i like how it sounds and it fits kh more. I don't think it has any deep meaning behind it and as a matter of fact, nomura is too busy to oversee and instruct SENA (or the novels or the manga). it's not the first time english localization digressed from the...
Back