• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chie

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

see you guys at the post-post-pre-registration alphabeta network test v.7 in 2026. don't worry, though, all this hard work they're doing will be worth it when a CEO gets 1000 dollars from one player in the six months the game is running! flash back to "noooo kingdom hearts is unfollowable...
  2. Chie

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Because hyper-capitalism is significantly worse right now than it was 15 years ago It's much harder for creatives to get to do what they want right now across many many industries. Video games and anime especially, almost every industry artist I'm a fan of has spoken out about this. But I think...
  3. Chie

When are we expecting news?

I mean, Missing Link might have set the precedent that it can't look like that, considering.
  4. Chie

Gameplay expectations

Quadratum in KH3 does have a lot of somewhat-more-unique elements if you go out of bounds (lots of FF and TWEWY esque stuff).
  5. Chie

Happy 22th Birthday KINGDOM HEARTS | Child of Destiny

It's not any kind of point, I just wanted to know what they meant. Also, AFAIK there isn't anything illegal about deepfaking in the first place, as long as you don't use it for malicious purposes, so legality isn't in question. Conversely, I don't think there's anything unethical about using...
  6. Chie

You know, I realized he was born on Wet Day, but I never put two and two together
  7. Chie

The first part is tautological and the second part is not what the word "official" means.
  8. Chie

The creation of actual story content is always secondary to cheap limited-time events, too. Any one of these games has a billion near-constant "special events" going on that offer absolutely nothing to non-whales, and then maybe a couple story updates a year maybe.
  9. Chie

What are you trying to say here? I understand that it's not a deepfake of any KH voice actors, sure. But what does "official" mean? Official to what? Are you saying that software from "an obscure site" is inherently "unofficial" in a general sense because it's not popular...?
  10. Chie

There's nothing to really be positive about when it comes to people being exploited. Will I enjoy the cutscenes? Sure, I enjoyed the UX cutscenes too. But those were ultimately a tiny part of the game compared to the glut of exploitative nothing content, and made by a tiny different team...
  11. Chie

Even as a "joke" this is still such a weird thing to do tbh. Shin TWEWY is not a new game so its not really "promoting" that, so it kind of just feels like even more bafflingly specific Verum Rex mindgames (but with plausible deniability, because TWEWY certainly has nothing to do with Quadratum...
  12. Chie

I thought so at first. They're so close to their original art though that it doesn't look like it would be difficult for someone to just edit them into the TWEWY style themselves.
  13. Chie

Okay now I really don't know what's going on. I accepted it as "huh, guess it's just a big Nomura fan who got to work with his favorite people" cause that kind of thing has happened before, but... whuh...? I mean this is definitely a Real Game, there's been so much real footage of it and...
  14. Chie

Well, it's a kind of application that deliberately uses predatory tactics to tempt people who are vulnerable to addiction into spending money on nothing, so I would say that it is not good. Those are also games, which is a pretty big point of difference between them and UX/ML.
  15. Chie

Kingdom Balls

Well, I am an adult. Throwing in Dragon Ball seems hardly any better, really. That's the absolute stock anime-to-parody (well, DBZ is).
  16. Chie

Kingdom Balls

what a sophisticated, adult sense of humor.. to take something innocent like kingdom hearts, and change hearts to another part of the body entirely.... quite twisted!
  17. Chie

I will say that Luxu is introduced in X Back Cover which tells you all you need to know for almost everything in KH3, which is mostly info that is not even in the mobile games in the first place. That's a different story to me because it's an actual real work in the series like any of the games...
  18. Chie

I think part of the full Kingdom Hearts experience being "ok now go watch all these gacha scenes on youtube" does harm KH, a lot. I love the X stories but they really messed up the idea of "playing through the series", which would otherwise be a pretty linear affair. The same issue is inherent...
  19. Chie

You mean y'all aren't gonna be excited when you see this on your gps?
  20. Chie

There is a significant chance that the buildup for ML is going to be longer than the actual game's lifespan
Back