• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

I think once both FF16 and FF7 Rebirth are released over the next 12 months we'll know for sure. My guess is anywhere between Q3 2024-Q4 2025.
  2. J

Before The Hype Train: Theories/Beliefs

If and when Endor is in KH4, it would be kinda cool if they could do a couple of playable characters for that world's climax. Probably won't happen, but still. (Sora could go with Luke to face Vader and the Emperor), (Kairi, Donald, and Goofy on Endor), (Riku, Aqua, Ven, and Terra in space...
  3. J

Expectations for 2023

KH4: -Trailer at E3, perhaps the first world is revealed. My prediction is either Marvel or Star Wars. -Trailer later in the year, closer to FF7 Rebirth's release and after FF16 hype, Second World revealed. Coco or Moana, perhaps? -Teaser for announcements and release date for 2024.
  4. J

Expectations for 2023

Wouldn't they announce a Star Wars world at Star Wars Celebration instead? Maybe E3 is where you announce Marvel.
  5. J

Well, they can in 15 years when the series goes into the public domain.
  6. J

I don't know. Don Messick voiced Elroy well into his 70s.
  7. J

World Prediction List: -Land of the Dead (Coco) Sticking with the theme of death and the afterlife, Coco just fits this game like a charm. It's probably the most likely new Pixar world that will appear in the game. -Toy Box (Toy Story) I think it's doubtful they don't bring Toy Story back...
  8. J

Film ► Propose Your dream Disney movie

There are still several high-profile fairy tales and stories that Disney still hasn't tackled yet as full-length animated features, including Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, Rumpelstiltskin, Swan Lake, Hansel and Gretel, and so many from around the world. Wishlist: -Red Riding Hood -Hansel...
  9. J

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

I'm not a video game developer, but from a business perspective, it would make sense that Square Enix would instead focus on one major title at a time. 2023 is going to be the year of Final Fantasy. We know that 16 is releasing in late June 2023, and Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth will be sometime...
  10. J

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

Not terribly surprising that KH4 wasn't at the show tonight. Square Enix is releasing Final Fantasy 16 next year and that's what they're going to promote. My guess is we might start seeing some trailers and news for KH4 at E3 this year.
  11. J

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

My pitch for the Muppets would be as a mini-game section in the hub world, like 100 Acre Woods. It would be a vaudeville theater in the center of town: no Heartless, just a series of minigames. SDG are tipped off about this new theater by Leon or Scrooge McDuck. When they enter the Theater...
  12. J

KH4 probable worlds

My predictions: 1.) Toy Box 2.) Land of the Dead 3.) Endor 4.) Earth-616; Wakanda, Asgard, and Knowhere are the most likely locations. 5.) Pandora 6.) Motunui 7.) Arendelle/Atohallan 8.) Zootopia 9.) Olympus Potential Worlds: Princess and the Frog, The Jungle Book, Indiana Jones, Tim...
  13. J

Sora vs. Scarlet Witch

So...how long would Sora last against the Scarlet Witch. It's not improbable that he could stand a fighting chance, he's used to magic, darkness, and reality manipulation. After all, look at some of his battles in Chain of Memories.
  14. J

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

Sora has so many duplicates, Nobodies, and other linked persons that there might as well be a scene reminiscent of the "I'm Spartacus" scene from, well, Spartacus. Except with "I'm Sora", which would only be furthered if the MoMs is indeed Sora like some have speculated.
  15. J

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

The question regarding the possibility of Star Wars in KH4 has raised an interesting question. If this is indeed Endor, then that means that the world's story will take place during the events of Return of the Jedi. This leads me to my main question; when Sora and company arrive in a galaxy...
  16. J

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

That is kind of what happened with the Three Musketeers world.
  17. J

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

My suggestion with Marvel has always been to make it like The Hundred Acre Wood, only with comic books instead of Torn Pages. Oh, and Heartless and boss fights. That way, enough Marvel characters have their time to shine and no one is left out.
  18. J

KH4 probable worlds

Perhaps Kairi's? Riku could go into her head to discover if her longterm memory holds any keys to how to find Sora?
  19. J

KH4 probable worlds

Sort of. 20th Century made the film and owns the trademark to it, along with all ancillary merchandise and music. Paramount owns a part of the film, including domestic distribution. Everything else with regards to Titanic is owned by Disney.
  20. J

KH4 probable worlds

No question. I think Coco is by far the most likely Pixar world for KH4.
Back