• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Sora vs. Scarlet Witch

So...how long would Sora last against the Scarlet Witch. It's not improbable that he could stand a fighting chance, he's used to magic, darkness, and reality manipulation. After all, look at some of his battles in Chain of Memories.
  2. J

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

The question regarding the possibility of Star Wars in KH4 has raised an interesting question. If this is indeed Endor, then that means that the world's story will take place during the events of Return of the Jedi. This leads me to my main question; when Sora and company arrive in a galaxy...
  3. J

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

My guess is that there will be about 11 worlds in total and these are the worlds I predict will appear based on financials, popularity, and legality. Shibuya Arendelle Toy Box Zootopia(it's too massive a level for a side game) The Great Barrier Reef(Finding Nemo) Motunui(Moana) Marvel...
  4. J

How would Sora fare in a Doctor Doom boss fight in KH4?

Looking for people's thoughts on this.
  5. J

If/when there is a Marvel world in KH, how would you plan the world out?

Perhaps instead of one world, it could be a multi-level world, with all the various facets of the Marvel Universe on display; level one could be Manhattan and feature Spider-Man as your partner. Level/visit 2 could take place in Wakanda or Asgard and feature the Avengers as your teammates...
  6. J

What non-Final Fantasy Square Enix characters would you like to show up at some point?

Could be characters from Tomb Raider or Dragon Quest, or even more of the World Ends With You characters.
  7. J

If(a big if) Planet of the Apes ever came to the series, which Era should they go to?(Hypothetically speaking).

Perhaps they could have it be a sleeping world and Sora goes to the world of the original movie and Riku goes to the Andy Serkis era.
  8. J

Future Summons: Disney, Square Enix, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Fox, etc.

What summons or summon-like additions would you like to see a return or be added to the series.
Back