• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. pastel.goblin

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Oh that'd be interesting, I feel I've seen Ven/Strelitzia before but not her with Sora. I guess it's ripe for roommate aus now lol. It's not my fave but I don't mind Sora/Naminé either
  2. pastel.goblin

Tetsuya Nomura shares Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Message + Sketch

My girl ; ____ ; As much as I'd like her to get a new outfit, to me it looks like her usual dress. But as someone starving for Nami content, I'm just happy she's being acknowledged.
  3. pastel.goblin

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

You could argue that, but the problem is that the games gave us the expectation that she would be when they gave her a keyblade and a moment of "now it's my turn to actually do something" in pretty much every game since KH2. I'm pretty sure I've said it at some point in this thread before, but...
  4. pastel.goblin

I mean it was KH Three D for goodness sake, this stuff writes itself.
  5. pastel.goblin

I still maintain that if they were serious about Kairi actually being a keyblade wielder, she should've been a third protag in DDD somehow. Obviously she wouldn't be taking the mark of mastery exam, but really with how inconsistent the exam is they could've found some other reason for them to...
  6. pastel.goblin

There was literally zero reason to not do this, and it would've been so much better than what they did. Granted, I did like some of her characterising and especially her speech about Naminé but my gosh. What point was there to that "training" other than having somewhere to shove her out of the...
  7. pastel.goblin

I find it interesting how many people bend over backwards to justify why Kairi still isn't "good enough" to actively participate in the story, whereas apparently it's totally realistic for everyone else to be the level they're at. At the end of the day it's a video game, Kairi's lack of...
  8. pastel.goblin

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Namine Bring Arts figure coming August 2022

I'm hoping she sells really well and it opens the floodgates lol. More than anything I want more nendos with her included. All the excitement about her finally getting merch on twitter is super heart warming for me ☺️
  9. pastel.goblin

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Namine Bring Arts figure coming August 2022

VINDICATION~!! Oh my god they actually did and she's adorable 😭 HA to everyone who said she wouldn't have enough accessories for a figure~!
  10. pastel.goblin

Melody of Memory should have been a Namine game

Ehhhh the fact that Sora hasn't thanked her yet and even brought attention to it in KH3 makes me think (hope) Nomura has something planned for her in future. If she wasn't coming back they either would've done the thank you already or not brought it up at all.
  11. pastel.goblin

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

She's just that powerful lol. We all know the real reason she's been pushed aside in the games is because she's OP enough to end any and all conflicts instantly
  12. pastel.goblin

I'm not going to pretend to understand Nomura's thought process lol, but again, pretty sure it's safe to assume Riku is the one to pick her up because of the Repliku thing, which Nomura decided is randomly important again. Personally I would've loved if Sora, Kairi, Roxas and Riku were all there...
  13. pastel.goblin

You're in the minority then, the general consensus in a lot of places seems to think that one scene makes them canon. I mean he did make them significantly less happy to see each other (I'm sorry to those who ship them, but it was kinda hilarious). But I agree with @Sign in that no one being...
  14. pastel.goblin

I can only assume Nomura debunked Rikunami because he was asked and it's just not what he intended with the scene/story, rather than because he's got a new love interest lined up. I know this is the shipping thread but romance is definitely not a thing KH excels at, and I can't really see every...
  15. pastel.goblin

I'm still so salty it wasn't a Nami game. It would've fit so perfect, the name referencing CoM, Nami's powers essentially being made for it, her connection to Kairi. It would've worked around the NaMiNé CaN't HaVe a GaMe cOz ShE dOeSn'T fIgHt rubbish, with the rhythm stuff being a representation...
  16. pastel.goblin

See the thing that bothers me so much about this is that Naminé still never actually says any of this herself. Sora kinda just tells her? (and he would know this.. how exactly??) and Nomura says it in an interview. The only characters Naminé herself has expressed any interest in being...
  17. pastel.goblin

But.. there's a decent chunk of people who absolutely do that. Maybe not so much in the KH fandom (I've never looked into it personally so can't say) but to say people don't enjoy unhealthy ships because of and not in spite of the problematic aspects is just untrue. But like I said, at the end...
  18. pastel.goblin

Possibly unpopular opinion but I always found Akuroku a bit ick. It was one of THE ships back in the day but like, Axel is so obviously a grown man (I guess you can be reeeally generous and say he's 18/19 but that's still kinda :\ ) At the end of the day it's just fiction, but their beginnings...
  19. pastel.goblin

Ain't that the truth haha. Oof yeah. I'm so glad I never got into I would've been heart broken to invest the time and end up with... that.
Back