• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kohrin

Riku On The Throne

this looks nice hehe. i love riku :D
  2. kohrin

kingdom hearts light novels

(let me know if this isn't the proper place to post this thread, i'm new to this sort of thing, sorry!) i've been trying to figure out where to read those kingdom hearts light novels online. i'm unable to buy them but i really want to read them, but everywhere i look it's always some sort of...
  3. kohrin

Favourite Kingdom Hearts Trio?

the wayfinder trio always has my heart. imo they're the trio with the best characters and these characters have the best interactions. i know a lot of people hate terra but idk he was always so funny to me lol i love him. aqua is one of the best characters in general and ventus is so sweet, i...
  4. kohrin

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

it seems to me that you might've had some bad experiences with romance or have had your friendship devalued due to a friend's romance. this is partially conjecture and partially because i see myself in you and the list you gave off, because i believed in this ideology too, once. look, man...
  5. kohrin

My plans after this pandemic is done

i'm gonna meet up with my friends and give them the biggest hug ever. i'm gonna go on more walks and have a picnic and make up for all the fun i missed.
  6. kohrin

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

lmaoooooo i felt this. everyone's like getting into the games in like 2005 and 2006, and i'm like.... i was a baby
  7. kohrin

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

i feel like such a rookie hearing all these stories of getting into kingdom hearts in like... 2005, 2007. i was a wee tot then, a toddler. i didn't even get into kh 'till this year!! my friend ruby was telling me about it and screaming to me about how good it was... i knew i had to check it out...
  8. kohrin

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

ehh he's like... 16. i knew people who were dating at 12. romantic relationships are fine at any age, really - are they preferable? no. i can't imagine how a relationship between two eight-year-olds would end well because they're likely to break up over some spilled apple juice or something. but...
  9. kohrin

Kingdom Hearts Names Meanings - 41 characters including Dark Road

i like the use of latin to create names that kingdom hearts uses. idk it's cool to me. i had no idea ventus meant wind. and the connection sora and kairi have in their names is cute too! i love them
  10. kohrin

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

i'm honestly betting on sokai being canon after all this. they may not be as developed but they've been pushing this ship since kh1. though in my opinion kh excels in botching up their main romances while accidentally making other relationships more developed than what their main couple is. i...
  11. kohrin

Favorite Duos

sora/riku is a given for me, whether you interpret them as platonic or romantic, they're a great team and balance each other out so well. axel cares a lot for roxas and it made me really sad to see what happened in days. their friendship is the kind that's sweet, but hurts my heart to think...
  12. kohrin

Singing in kingdom hearts?

a musical would be so good!! i'd love to see it, but i'm just a sap who loves to see characters i love singing songs together.
  13. kohrin

my favorite ships are soriku, terraqua (mainly cause they're like ventus's parents lol), akusai (purely for the hilarious soon to be divorced vibes i got from them in days coupled with the fact that they're best friends already), and... rokushi? i think they're cute but i don't mind them as...
Back