• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

What exactly is the deal with Pirates of the Caribbean?

Let It Go would have been worth it for Square because it's inclusion alone helps sell the game. It's likely they didn't want to piece together scenes not including any of the PotC characters (if there's even enough scenes to make up the length of any of the KH3 tracks), and KH2's He's a Pirate...
  2. W

KH 20 years anniversary is in 2022

The only problem I see with the Disney+ show is what the actual content would end up being. I don't see Disney wanting to fund anything that just continues the plot forward, given that only people who've played every game would understand it. Unless it's some sort of KH1 retelling like the...
  3. W

KH 20 years anniversary is in 2022

I'm just gonna say something else, it's impossible to even try to guess what Nomura has in store. Just like with story predictions, almost nobody is ever right.
  4. W

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

Here's hoping, there's some tracks like the other stuff in the Secret Episode and all the Re:Mind cutscene tracks that seem like baffling omissions to me. I wonder how many songs are on FF7R Plus. The timeframe for the Plus release concerns me a bit too. If the December 23rd date is true, then...
  5. W

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

There was a version of Dearly Beloved in DDD's Symphony of Sorcery that never made it onto it's respective soundtrack either. Quite honestly, I think they should put every track on the soundtrack, don't know why they're left off in the first place anyway (especially digitally, so there's no...
  6. W

I'd be fine with it, but what gets me is the fact that the other composers/arrangers either used live orchestras or synths that are either really good or practically indistinguishable from live instruments. I know why it happens, because practically every composer works for an outside company...
  7. W

It's more the fact that it wasn't orchestrated. It didn't need to be Yoko, but keeping it with Ishimoto's MIDI sounds makes it feel a bit less climactic. And he really should have just gone for more of something new rather than reusing past melodies, there's some great elements to it when he's...
  8. W

I could see the intro music being included, but I really doubt the good/bad ending soundtracks are gonna be put in (unless the track is like 10 minutes long). Shame too, because they're really good. Might see how far music-isolating neural networks have come to see if I can get it properly clean...
  9. W

That version of Dearly Beloved is on the soundtrack, it's on Disc 2 as Dearly Beloved -Forest Memory-. It played in the secret forest cutscene with Kairi and Lea. I for one am mourning the loss of the two Secret Episode endings. Everything else can be ripped out, but those can't be separated...
  10. W

Definitely hurts to see Nachtflügel be the only track to make it in from the Secret Episode. Really wanted the pre-rendered cutscene music for the good/bad ends seen as rips are impossible for them.
Back