• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilightheaven

Square Enix explains why KH3 is not coming to the Wii U

Square Enix Reveals Why Kingdom Hearts 3 And Final Fantasy XV Won’t Be Coming To Wii U | My Nintendo News Don't know if this was posted but this was posted today. Honestly I am not buying the explaination. What do you guys think?
  2. Twilightheaven

KH3D won best 3DS and RPG at Gamer's choice 2012

2012 Gamers' Choice Awards winners announced | news10.net So KH3D won best 3DS and RPG game at the Gamer's choice awards. Thoughts?
  3. Twilightheaven

KH3d up for best Handheld game at the Golden Joystick awards

Best Handheld | Golden Joystick Awards 2012 Apparently we can vote on the nominations and KH3D is nominated for best Handheld game.
  4. Twilightheaven

News ► Monsters Inc 2, Toy Story 4, Finding Nemo 2 has been green lit

'Finding Nemo 2,' 'Toy Story 4' & 'Monsters Inc. 2' Plans In The Works For Pixar & Disney - International Business Times My reaction is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&feature=related
  5. Twilightheaven

TV ► Viacom-Direct TV dispute

DirecTV-Viacom Dispute May Affect Access for 20 Million Customers - NYTimes.com Ahh man no Legend of Korra. Damn it!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
  6. Twilightheaven

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider oFTqYH9e-pI
  7. Twilightheaven

Teacher Yells at Student for asking a question on Obama

NC teacher reportedly suspended after telling student not to criticize Obama | Fox News Here's the video of the incidenthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpWaESn_9g&feature=youtube_gdata_player I am stunned at this. What are your thoughts on this?
  8. Twilightheaven

Kingdom hearts in top 100 best video games of the complex decade

Kingdom Hearts — The 100 Best Video Games Of The Complex Decade | Complex We are ranked #21 on the list. Awesome!!!
  9. Twilightheaven

Surprise at the Credits for KH 3D

I just stumbled upon a bit of news dealing with the credits for the upcoming Kh 3d game. I don't know if it was recently or not. Nomura Teases A First Ever "Surprise" During Kingdom Hearts 3D's End Credits | Siliconera
  10. Twilightheaven

TV ► Monsuno

Last night, Nick introduced Monsuno and I watched it. Overall I though it was a good show so far. I like the characters and the battles are awesome. The only complaint about it was the opening song. Post a comment about the show here.
  11. Twilightheaven

Smithsoian Art of Video Game results

Hey guys i just got the results from the Art os video game results from today. http://americanart.si.edu/exhibitions/archive/2012/games/winninggames.pdf All i got to say is WOW i can't believe Okami beat KH2 and FFX.
  12. Twilightheaven

Film ► Winnie the Pooh Movie 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbFz--GCkOM&feature=player_embedded Holy crap a winnie the pooh movie and its hand drawn. AWESOME!!!
  13. Twilightheaven

Will we see Vexen in KH3??

I know this is a stupid question but I was reading the new chapters of kh2 and out comes th 44th replica of Vexen. So my question is will we see this person again? Here is the link to the chapters. Kingdom Hearts 2 18 page 01 | One Manga Kingdom Hearts 2 19 page 01 | One Manga
  14. Twilightheaven

Card Games on Motorcycles

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES. If u know what this means then say it loud and say it proud.
  15. Twilightheaven

The legend of Sora?

Okay sry for the title pwn but is it just me or has KH starting to become more like the legend of zelda? With the reports of 3 new KH games and that it deals with Sora being the hero and all.
  16. Twilightheaven

A recap of what happened to terra, ven and aqua after BBS.

I just wanted to make sure that i got this correct. Terra is the LS from the kh2FM. Xehanort is fused with Terra and was the Ansem's apprentice that we know became the heartless and the nobody named xemnas. Ven is still alive but is at the room of awakened. And Aqua is stuck at the world of...
  17. Twilightheaven

Ventus unmasked and Ven vs Ventus Unmasked pic

sry about the last thread. And thanks to the people that helped in the last thread.
  18. Twilightheaven

Ventus unmasked plus ven vs ventus unmasked pic *SPOILERS*

sry i dont have a spoiler box wraped around it. I don't know where the spoiler box is. edit: i don't know why the pictures is not beeing shown can. can someone tell me how to get the pictures from my settings to here.
  19. Twilightheaven

3d stuff from school

this is a test to see if my photo will show up edit it did not show up but her is a link that shows the album of what i did at school. Direct x photos | Facebook
  20. Twilightheaven

Riku of Xion

Which boss battle are you most excited to battle? I'd prefer Riku on this one. Sry the title was suppose to be Riku or Xion.
Back