• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Dark Road ► Did Dark Road's Ending Get Released?

I think it's going to be delayed. When they first announced september, it was before the ending of Union Cross was delayed. So this delay probably caused more delay in the works for dark road and its ending. The delay is probably going to be the same, so I think it's going to be in late...
  2. W

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Today's update showed us that Luxu was worried about the union leaders. It could be a possibility that somehow knowing those kids are be safe is enough for Luxu to live the life he had. Also the master strictly forbid Luxu from meddling with fate, yet Braig did side with Xehanort and attacked...
  3. W

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Considering the cliffhanger we got today, I don't think we're gonna get a main story update next time, just the Candy Kingdom ending (If it doesn't end by next update, it is just a pure joke). The update would probably end on the player going back to daybreak town. Which means like 4/5 months...
  4. W

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

I think we will get one relatively soon as the Union leaders chapter is about to end. If I recall correctly we got Back Cover when the mobile App was still unchained X, right right before the Uion leaders chapter begins. If we get Kingdom Hearts 3.5, that'll be the third part of the game, the...
Back