• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

underdrome: jiminy's journal

can someone give me tips on how to comlpete the Underdrom section of jiminy's journal? (ex. 5000 points in Titan Cup)
  2. T

Riku Replica-connected to artificial/emblem heartless?

in the ansem report 7 , it says: now how is a heartless created? it's when people loose their hearts and they're overtaken by darkness. so: person-->looses heart and its darkness takes over--> heartless created now, that's for a normal heartless. if normal heartless and artificial/emblem...
  3. T

Super Nobodies and Heartless

(Note #1: when I say Super Nobodies I'm talking about Nobodies with strong enough hearts to maintain near-human form and retain memories, such as the Organization XIII members, and when I say Super Heartless, I mean Heartless who had strong enough hearts to maintain a near-human form and retain...
  4. T

Destiny Islands connected to Secret Movie?

Maybe I'm sliping deeper into insanity, but, for those of us who have the KH2 OST, if you listen to Dark Horizons, or just watch the secret movie, near the end, doesn't the music sound a lot like the Destiny Islands music? Could it mean that the Keyblade War, or where the desert the secret movie...
  5. T

Things that are troubling me...

ok. these are some things that have been driving me crazy, and from what i've learned from KH2 spoilers, none of these things are explained. 1) Zexion- not for his abilities or past, but for what he says about riku after being slashed by him: "Wh-what is he? No one's ever worn the darkness the...
  6. T

What makes a Keyblade/Keyblde master?

Now, we all know the keyblade is a powerful weapon, but my theory is that it’s the keyblade master’s heart which is the true weapon and each keyblade master’s keyblade is connected to their heart. Now, anyone can create a keyblade, it simply takes someone with a strong enough heart to bring it...
  7. T

Different KH games

If SE created a KH game in which you would follow a character's story (mainly focusing on them but sometimes showing where they interacted with Sora) and could play as either Riku, Mickey, DiZ, Xehonart/Xemnas Roxas or one of the organization members (#2-12), who would it be? I would chose Riku...
  8. T

What does Xehonart's name mean?

(Note: all citings from Ansem's Other Reports ar from http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_ii_ansem.txt) Well, when we rearrange the letters, we get "No Heart X" "Another X" Now, I may have not been a member for too long, but i've looked a these forums a lot; and if there is...
  9. T

two of the same keyblade?

If you go and watch the secret ending to kingdom hearts 2, after the 3 knights pick up three keyblades, the screen will show several more keyblades and on the far right will be the fenrir. what's baffling me is that the next scene after that, before it shows a bunch of the keybalade fields...
Back