• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Xehanort

He is another "no heart". The heartless have no hearts therefore they are the "no hearts". Xehanort is a heartless? Maybe...
  2. F

Fanfiction ► Starting it over (a prequil to IceBlueWing's Let's Go To School)

Well, I like it! I really like icybluewings's story and this seems like it'll be a nice prequil. Keep going with it!
  3. F

Favorite Japanese phrase/word?

Yeah, yeah, I'm REALLY bored, ok? Anyways, my favorite Japanese phrase would probably be one I put together myself: "watashi ai, watashi hikari"-it means "my love, my light". My favorite word(s): eh, probably random animals like okami (wolf) and kitsune (fox) They're kewl!
  4. F

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Oh, noooooooo! Where is she!? I just KNOW she's lying dead in a ditch somewhere. Erg! Must read more awesome fan fiction!!! update, Update, UPDATE!
  5. F

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

Post more, Icyblue, more! I, your new fan, want to read more goodness!!! XP
  6. F

Fanfiction ► A song.. Ya think it's related?

Uh, I think you posted this in the wrong section. It's not really a fan fiction...But yeah, it's a good song and does seem to have a tie to kh somehow.
  7. F

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Ok, yeah. I finally caught up. Now, where to begin...I know I'm a new fan and probably don't mean anything, but omg!, True, you definately should NOT stop writing this! This is, like the best fic I've ever read! You are sooo awesome. Though I'd prefer that you not, you're the writer (and an...
  8. F

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

yay! I finally got to the end so I can post! This is an awesome fic. Post more as soon as you get the chance! XD
  9. F

Fanfiction ► Accidentally In Love{Revision}

Hey, nice fanfic. I read the original AiL and then saw this...yeah...so here I am. Whew, took me a while to read all that random bishie-loving goodness, but it was worth it!!!!!! So, uhh, yeah, hi. Don't flame me! I'm just new! Ahh! *hides in corner*
  10. F

Where did you first go into "Final" mode?

I first got it in one of the Underworld tournaments, I think it was the Cerberus Cup...
  11. F

Beat the Game?

Hey, any of you guys beat kh2 yet? If so, what level were you at when you beat it and which mode (difficulty) did you play in?
  12. F

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

Aww, everyone's farther than me...I've only just arrived at the World That Never Was. All those order members look daunting and I think I'm only on level 42 or 43. What is your guys' best method for leveling up?
  13. F

Cosplay!!!

Hey, I'm newly into it. Anybody know anything about cosplaying or do you participate in cosplay events? I needs help.
  14. F

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

What?!!! No more!? I thought there was supposed to be a few more chapters! NOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CANNOT LEAVE! I WON'T LET YOU! I just joined! I, I...I...........I just can't take it!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gabe!
  15. F

Wow, Tyra and Riku had a not-fighting moment, aww. I can't believe there are only a few chaps left. It doesn't seem like it's coming to a close.
  16. F

Whoa, yeah...We need Pirate back. There can only be one drunk uhh, person/parrot in the story! Tyra should go back to Olympus and live with Wakka! Then we will be free from her evilness! *insert maniacal laughter here* Bwahh, hah, hah! Let us us begin our plotting...
  17. F

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Yeeeessssssss! I knew it! ^_^ Kairi is going too! Now you just gotta get her an awesome weapon! Oy, she should be like Yuna (from FFX) and learn summons! And...and...*voice getting higher pitched*...you could make up all these cool creatures!and...and, I..I.....I'm...getting too excited about...
  18. F

Yeah, eww, and umm, good chap. Finally Myra hit Tyra...and lost........ok that was bad. Yeah she needs kewl super fighting moves from Kairi! ^^
  19. F

*whew* I'm sorry gabe, but I probably would have needed restraint from attacking you if Akira had actually died. Akira is, like, my favorite character and I would just cry if she was gone. Actually I just about did cry (my eyes watered up) when Akira got shot. Tyra should DIE!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't...
  20. F

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Nice chapter. I agree; Kairi should go with them and have some cool weapon and kick heartless a----butt. hehe, no language, whoops...
Back