• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Favorite Japanese phrase/word?

Yeah, yeah, I'm REALLY bored, ok? Anyways, my favorite Japanese phrase would probably be one I put together myself: "watashi ai, watashi hikari"-it means "my love, my light". My favorite word(s): eh, probably random animals like okami (wolf) and kitsune (fox) They're kewl!
  2. F

Beat the Game?

Hey, any of you guys beat kh2 yet? If so, what level were you at when you beat it and which mode (difficulty) did you play in?
  3. F

Cosplay!!!

Hey, I'm newly into it. Anybody know anything about cosplaying or do you participate in cosplay events? I needs help.
  4. F

Funny for cat and dog people!

Someone sent me this in an email: As seen in a dog's diary: 7 am - Oh boy! A walk! My favorite! 8 am - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite! 9 am - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite! Noon - Oh boy! The yard! My favorite! 2 pm - Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite! 3 pm - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite! 4 pm -...
Back