• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Strafer

Why does kh2 final form have better combos than kh3 final form?

This is not related to the topic at hand in the slightest. Twilight Town and Olympus don’t seem to recycle anything. I mean I understand Twilight Town with the Old manor entrance and Tram common. Olympus was completely new map wise. Hollow Bastion and Sephiroth had no opportunity to appear story...
  2. Strafer

What are some of your favorite Heartless?

Some more cool Days Heartless is the Zip slasher(& relatives), Ariel Master(& relatives), Large armor(& relatives), Barrier Master, Deserter, Dustflier. I really like it when Heartless feel dangerous and not something easily mowed down. Kh1 has lots of this near the finale meanwhile Kh2 reserves...
  3. Strafer

Put an old Heartless into one of the Disney worlds

Olympus Rabid dog Bully dog Minute bomb Fiery glob Fire Plant -Mountain only Flare note -Late game revisit Heat Saber -Late game revisit uncommon Toy Box Gigas Shadow -uncommon Hot rod Aeroplane Toy Soldier -Late game revisit Kingdom of Corona Creeper Plant -in forest Green requiem -in forest...
  4. Strafer

Powerwilds returning was nice. I was worried due to fairly heavy theming to match the Tarzan world means Powerwild would never appear again (Besides Com). I feel Powerwilds fit nicely in the Caribbean and decent in Twilight town, only feeling out of place in Tangled. I wish Bouncywild replaced...
  5. Strafer

Heartless have appeared in most games within this franchise since their debut. Many different varieties often fitting the aesthetic of the world they appear in. Nightwalkers appear in Land of dragons, Devastators in Space paranoids, Air Pirates in Neverland, etc. Some Heartless are bosses or...
Back