• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. toniostarke

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

They're gonna drop KH4. It's gonna be an announcement for 4 or Verum Rex, im calling it right now
  2. toniostarke

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

This might be slightly off topic, but, if I'm not the only one this happened to, somone else can learn something new. I remember playing vanilla KH2 on Ps2 and spawning in the first area in Land of the Dragons, and sometimes as soon as I spawn in, one of the Nobody Gummi ships flys by and shoots...
  3. toniostarke

Does KH DDD on PC Run like Dog D for Anyone Else?

Im not sure. I ordered a prebuilt Windows 10 gaming pc from AMD(?) How would I check?
  4. toniostarke

Does KH DDD on PC Run like Dog D for Anyone Else?

Not sure if this is the forum to ask this, but got 2.8 on PC and Dream Drop Distance runs like a slideshow anytime I get into a fight. Its a pain to try and play and thats WITH the lowest resolutions. The game says fullscreen for best performance but that doesnt help any. It's funny cuz BBS 2.8...
  5. toniostarke

You know what'd be sick? A Kingdom Hearts remake

Oh christ, yeh good point. Before they think about remaking anything, they gotta figure out how to fill those worlds with stuff to do. Believe it or not, I appreciated the world specific mini games (especially after I found out you could get abilities from most of them) but a hidden mickey...
  6. toniostarke

Well it's like I said somewhere in that small booklet of a post I typed, i dont go into Kh2 expecting anything from the worlds. You're absolutely right, the worlds in 2 were a friggin joke compared to 1. But, I guess because of that, I dont even think about the worlds like that anymore. Where it...
  7. toniostarke

KHUX ► Why do my Medals give me a Lux boost?

So I pulled this Ava medal and whenever I do a special move, the screen says 560% Bonus and I get a crapton bonus on lux I earn, so now I'm fighting Lv 32 heartless at lv 210, which is great. But now that I'm not gaining 5 levels every mission anymore, I want to understand what makes this happen...
  8. toniostarke

What was up with that heartless amalgamation in Twilight Town?

Oh so that just happens every now and then. It's a good thing Roxas, Xion, Lea, and Isa live there now. It's a miracle that towns been as populated as it has been for so long.
  9. toniostarke

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol 3: Remind Me Again cover revealed

Ah I see, I see. Just exploring more things that just kinda happen in the games? Ok, I can get that. Well let me know if the novels better explain the shit that happens at the end of the games or how Sora learned to run up 90 degree walls. Stuff like that Nobody dimension at the end of 2 and...
  10. toniostarke

Tl:dr Kh3 Carribean undersea parts were better versions of Kh1 Atlantica. Those kinds of huge, open, and interesting level design choices would be all I want in from a KH Remake. A perfect Kingdom Hearts remake would be the (mostly) same gameplay as the OG with worlds made to reflect the...
  11. toniostarke

What was up with that heartless amalgamation in Twilight Town?

So, admittedly, it's been a while since I saw the story of 3( I played through the game alot, just skipped the cutscenes in all of the runs except the first) and even then I didnt pay all too much attention, but did they ever explain what was up with that horrible Shadow Clusterf*** flying thru...
  12. toniostarke

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol 3: Remind Me Again cover revealed

So what's the deal with the novels. I always play the games and I used to enjoy the Kh1 and Kh2 manga for the pictures. I'm not calling them dumb or anything, but what's the point of the novels? Are they just there if you dont feel like playing the game, or do they do something the games dont...
  13. toniostarke

😰 💔 Yeh, but what're the chances of Wonderland showing up again? I mean I just started playin UX recently and it shows up in there pretty good, but I'm not too confident we'll see that again in 3d. But who knows?
  14. toniostarke

Personally, a complete remake of all the old games would be cool, but really I'd be down with a remake of just kh1. Reason being to see those worlds remade to be huge and explorable like in kh3. I'm not entirely sure how much involvement the core team KH team (Nomura and other veterans) would...
  15. toniostarke

I agree that just about all of Kh1 is good except for the worlds and gummi missions. Gummi missions in 1 are slow as hell and definitely weigh down by game design trends of the time( having to manually fly to each world until the warp upgrade, which wouldn't be bad if the trips were fun to...
  16. toniostarke

Ya know, you're right, Nomura probably would try something like that. In all honesty, unless Nomura is a big contributing member of gameplay, sfx, and world design, an ideal remake wouldn't even need Nomura's involvement. This could be made in the background while Nomura focuses on something else
  17. toniostarke

Buh what about Re:coded😢...? Olympia's a heavy keyblade, three wishes is fast... ...and Exospark...
  18. toniostarke

Oh absolutely. I like 3's gameplay, sure, but I would hate for them to put that gameplay into those first two games. The way the 3 main games play is what makes them special so changing that would ruin the experience in a way. I will say, however, that those two games could use some minor tweaks...
  19. toniostarke

Actually that'd actually kinda work. Like if they ever wanted to pull a FF7 Remake on us cept with Kingdom Hearts, the straight could do a Kingdom Hearts: Seeker of Darkness Saga Episode 1/2 with each episode being Kh1 and 2 with the story of the side games wrapped in the two. But, I'd probably...
Back