• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts + Crossovers: Playing/Viewing Order

I understand what you mean, but I disagree. I don't want to speak about this anymore if you want to be overly negative like that.
  2. Willow A113

Fair criticisms. It was meant to be a timeline of everything that could take place in this universe (accesible through modern consoles and streaming services). I chose the remake because Aerith is not dead which matches better with KH. The original directly conflicts with this. It's mostly for...
  3. Willow A113

Right. I made the decision to use those games instead.
  4. Willow A113

Oh you mean the original? I only wanted to link to one version to avoid confusion. Anyone can play either! One reason I chose the remake is because Aerith is not dead, and her death seems to be something that'll be undone in the remake series.
  5. Willow A113

I made a playing/viewing order for Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Disney. If someone wants to get a person into all three at the same time, this is a great way to do it! (For the games I linked to cutscenes but people are encouraged to actually play them. It's just that some people can't...
  6. Willow A113

Android or iOS?

I still really want Missing Link on Switch.
  7. Willow A113

Film ► Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Live Action Adaptation

Snow White has always been my least favorite princess. Still, making her the same as (almost) every other female protagonist is uncreative and a bad idea. The girlboss can work sometimes, but it doesn't suit Snow White (at least now how I see her now).
  8. Willow A113

If Kingdom Hearts had a Super Smash Bros.-themed game

That sounds like an awesome game that I'd love to play!!
  9. Willow A113

Oh yeah, it's Sora going to worlds here lol (although it's not just Nintendo) A KH Dissidia would be awesome, though!
  10. Willow A113

Worlds: Several kingdoms take place in the same world. Mario and Sora travel to them together. As you progress, you can unlock more allies to team up with. You can have a total of 4 party members (5 including Sora). 1. Mushroom Kingdom 1.2. Donkey Kong/Jungle Kingdom 1.4. Yoshi’s...
  11. Willow A113

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

They should buy Spider-Man (or Columbia/Sony as a whole). Also, Sesame Workshop so Muppets can have more crossovers with Sesame Street. Other than that, no more buying companies, please! Also, Fox News so they can shut them up.
  12. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts Discord server

Hey, guys I just wanted to say I'm gonna be leaving khinsider and I might not be on here anymore. You can find me on discord but I doubt I'll be active here if not here at all.
  13. Willow A113

My own server: https://discord.gg/C4HWzTUA
  14. Willow A113

Y'all can join this server if you want. https://discord.gg/gnbd2GjR
  15. Willow A113

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Kairi's kh3 outfit is my favorite. I just wish she wore her hood up.
  16. Willow A113

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I mean... other things are said too.
  17. Willow A113

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Aladdin and Jasmine got married. Ariel and Eric too. Also, the fact that they're the king and queen kinda implies that Mickey and Minnie are married, at least in kh.
  18. Willow A113

Sora on that 9 to 5 grind

Maybe Sora sells that shiny keyblade of his made of a strong and magical metal. After he sells it, he leaves and commands it back into his hands. He does this enough times to become rich. The companies tried to sue him, but he won the court cases because it could be blamed on them for losing it...
  19. Willow A113

KH Shower Thoughts

That's basically Kingdom Hearts minus a couple of worlds and Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.
Back